Coming Out in SG
- Ned Stark: Otto Fong and To Kill A Mocking Bird
- Fearfully Opinionated: not unreasonable to ask otto fong to take down letter
- Song of a Reformed Headhunter: Mr. Otto Fong Comes Out in an Open Letter
- Bread Crumbs and candy cottage: Otto Fong Teaches His Students How to Prove the Mathematical Formula, bigotry=stupidity
- lost in york v2.14: Homosexuality, Christianity and Singapore
- Live today as if there’s no tomorrow: coming out of a teacher
- Inferno’s pensieve: A commendable act of bravery
- Signore Kai said… Otto Fang
- Every beat of my heart: Yes hes a teacher in the “best” sch in singapore
- Singapore Boy: So what’s the deal about that RI teacher?
- Random scribblings from the Dreaming: Being an bonsai tree in a forest
- theABYSS: Teacher Gay Hero
Bus Companies Up Fares
- The Online Citizen: Analysis of PTC’s news release on fare increase
- Boleh! Boleh!: Bus Fares Going Up Again in Oct
- Singapore’s Land Transport: More expensive to travel by bus than train
- Cherian George: Election regulations vs social networking
- Musings: 377A: The Impending Lacuna
- What others say?: The ‘Right’ to be Gay – Is the problem with him or with me?
- EDMW: AVPAS & ODEX SEXPOSED – ST Forum – Whose interests is Avpas really serving?
Life, the universe and everything
- Ian: Why Are You Religious?
- Insane Polygon: Singapore’s Got Talents
- Kelly Poon: Teaser! Short candy taste for those who are interested! [teaser for Kelly Poon's new album out 28 Sep 2007]