- Live today as if there’s no tomorrow: I’m in love with Alfian Sa’at
- Yawning Bread: The limits of civility
- The Artificial Construct: 377A – Hell Hath No Fury than a self-righteous NMP out to persecute
- Comfortably Numb: Blaming the victims
- Hear ye! Hear ye!: Of morals, rights and harm
- The Online Citizen: NMP’s views at odds with AIDS relief research paper
- Theory.isthereason: What Singapore could learn from the 377A debate…
- The Kway Teow Man: On Section 377A
- Journaliam.sg: ST’s Janadas Devan exposes Li-Ann’s Thiology
- la nausée: Final Reflections on s 377A – For Now…
- blankanvas: Straws and Noses
- Yawning Bread: Non-repeal of 377A: Was it all a blunder?
- Mollymeek: Dr. Thio and Academic Freedom
- Reverse Redacting Thio Li Ann: Sound Bytes and Polemics
Parliament Oct 2007
- Mr Wang Says So: Two Men and a Hypothetical Woman in a Public Place
- Alice in Wonderland: Will you be “tagged” by National Registry of Disease Act 2007?
- The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Will Merger Hinder Think Tank’s Role?
- The Online Citizen: Government using hyperbole to justify public protests ban
- Chemical Generation Singapore: Protests
- The Universe Within: Random thoughts on the usual things
- In the land of the blind…: ST forum letter promoting Quackery? Decide for yourself
- Angry Doctor: Cow Dung 5
- Mr Wang Says So: The Right to Use a Condom
- Ian on Singapore: When Is A Blog Post Not A Blog Post?
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Why Peaceful Protests are not allowed in Singapore…
- Urbanrant: Another Singapore First – PM LEE first to congratulate new Myanmar PM Lieutenant-General Thein Sein
- The Void Deck: A Petrol Rant – Paying More at the Pumps
Life, the universe and everything
- Singapore Entrepreneurs: In Conversation with Aileen Sim, First Meta
- sgForums: Vote now in a CNA poll on annuities!