Daily SG: 21 Nov 2007
13th ASEAN Summit
– The Online Citizen: 50 Burmese nationals protest
– Pseudonymity: Activists Test Singapore With ASEAN Protests
– Random Thoughts of a Free thinker: On The Student Demonstrations At Orchard
– The Online Citizen: Time to stop Asean’s humiliation
– All and Sundry Singapore: Activists attack ASEAN on lack of Burma pressure
– Sintercome: Student Protest at ASEAN Summit
– The J-thing: Damn Champion or Damn Slimy?
– Screenshots: Malaysia uses plagiarist’s blog to claim Pedra Branca at ICJ?
– Presenting the(new)mediaslut!: Malaysia govt depends on BLOG to fight Pedra Branca case
– Sophie’s World: Pictures don’t tell a thousand words!
– Simply Jean: Evidence obtained from a seemingly fake blog to present to court (evidence included)
– The Void Deck: What Others Are Saying: Msia Pwned in ICJ
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– The Itch To Write: Solution from our MP – Pay to solve problem
– Insights On Movements In Singapore: Surf the net on a bus—new breakthrough via wireless@sg
– Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain 鸟话连篇..: Do Away With Taxi Surcharges
– Alice in Wonderland: News Articles on Ren Ci
– Just Stuff: When Good Produces No Good
– Fresh Brainz 新鲜脑汁: A Uniquely Singaporean Letter
– ringisei: Support Your Troops
– Looking through the eyes of: “My god is better than your’s”
– Ian on Singapore: library@orchard – Moving On
– The States Times: Stupid As Stupid Gets
– Words of the Lionheart: The Human Condition
– A Singapore Odyssey: “AWOL”? Look at own backyard
– Insane Polygons: My Badge Of Honour
Life, the universe and everything
– Angry Doctor: Science and how we know we are right
– Balderdash: Keynote Speech by His Excellency Wen Jiabao and Official Launch of Business China
– Murmurs, Mutters and Other White Noise: Of Roadblocks on a Monday Night
– Ramblings of DarkMirage: Odex goes International!