The Complaints Choir Banned
- Baloney and Balls: What?
- The Online Citizen: Bureacratic muddle leads to canning of International Fringe Festival event
- Die neue Welle: Tales of Mr. Tan VI – The Complain Choir
- Ong Jiin Joo: Add one more lyric: Complaints Choir Cannot Sing
- Pseudonymity: Complaints Choir Cancels Public Performances Due To Government Pressure
- The Online Citizen: Police: Foreigners not allowed to complain
- Pseudonymity: VIDEO: Complaints Choir of Singapore – Live
- Simple girl, simple life: Sucessful! Fruitful! Emotional?
- e pur si muove: BANNED: Complaints Choir of Singapore
- mrbrown: Complaints Choir of Singapore (video and lyrics)
- Used Brain for Sale: Foreigners Cannot Complain
- My Sketchbook: Sing our way out
- Decay On Net: Complaints choir cannot complain
- The States Times: Mother Of All Complaints
- Die neue Welle: Tales of Mr. Tan VII – Better-Than-Thou
- The boy who knew too much: The price of silence [Recommended]
- Celluloid Reality(s): Freedom to be a Complain King
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Using a sledgehammer on a thumbtack
Odex Update: Pacnet to give names to Japanese studios, not Odex
- Siew Kum Hong: Odex redux
- Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: Odex’s appeal rejected
- Alice in Wonderland: PacNet ordered by High Court to reveal alleged anime downloaders identities
- The Legal Janitor: Copyright v Privacy: compare and contrast
- reidolphin: CNY just around the corner
- 蒼天の光: Verdict on Pacnet Case Out~ Information to be given to Anime Studios
- VR zone: PacNet ordered to give list of downloaders to anime studios
Government Denies Hand in State Fund Investments
- The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Did Tharman put an egg on the parliament’s face?
- Singapore Angle: Privacy for Ah Kong, Privacy for Ah Kow
- The Void Deck: Just Can’t Get Enough (of Transparency)
- Insane Polygons: A Self Contradictory Government
- BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Does any one local benefit privately from Temasek’s huge foreign investments?
- an aberration in pronunciation: Citigroup Good Investment? [Thanks palmist]
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
- Decay on Net: Our Transport Minister should do Hip Hop during the next Chingay
- the(new)mediaslut: Comfort Delgro plays number game but loses it on shift system
- Perspective Unlimited: Deadweight Loss of High Taxi Fare?
- Insane Polygons: Adventures of Elite Girl ep0039
- BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: Traffic, traffic, traffic, must be funny in a rich man’s world where police-escorts clear the traffic for you..
- Singapore Land Transport: Land Transport Review Part 3: Private transport (car)
- Sophie’s World: Singapore’s glittering Autobahn
- The States Times: Everyday Rob People
- Simply Jean: Justification for ERP rates increased
- Murmurs, Mutters and Other White Noise: Outrage
Transport Reforms Announced
- Darth Grievous’ Dark Domain: SMRT = Sardines MRT
- Simply Jean: More discourse from heartlanders on heartland ERP gantries
- Sophie’s World: Missing MRT link
- Simply Jean: Going up: Prime taxi fares
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Next Stop Wonderland: It’s S’pore’s gain even if 30-40% of immigrants settle here: MM Lee
- Musings: 377A No Longer A Registrable Offence
- Sam’s Thoughts: The Thesis on Sexual Minority Media Representation [Recommended]
- Mr Wang Says So: Suddenly, The Singapore Media Discovers That Gays Are Human Beings After All
Our war on terror
- Chemical Generation Singapore: Devil in the Details on Self-Radicalisation
- Siew Kum Hong: OPQ 22 January 2008: GST Revenues
- The Online Citizen: Means testing or comprehensive medical insurance?
- The Online Citizen: Healthcare: Uniquely Singapore, F1 or F9 – How mean can means testing be?
- SgForums: Khaw: Medishield up by $120… but no basis for rise
CPF & Annuities
- Sgpolitics.net: Committee calls for flexibility in compulsory annuity plan
- SGForums: NTUC to Force 100,000 Low-wage Workers into CPF Scam
The A* or not Challenge
- Ra in the Lab: A*STAR’s $100,000 Star Challenge – badly conceived, or just badly publicized?
- The boy who knew too much: Is Singapore an uncaring society?
- The Daily Backtrack: Going to the Dogs
- Sam’s Thoughts: Preference towards one type of family structure inappropriate for gracious society
- Intelligently Retarded: Lovely Singaporeans [Thanks Gyver]
- inter alia: Singapore is a single-race country – PM Abdullah
- Organic-Ally: Dear MM (Part 2) Another rejected letter
- Alice in Wonderland: Athletes forced to sign a contract to contribute part of prize money in order to represent Singapore. Is it fair?
- Sgpolitics.net: Some of my thoughts on CPF, foreign talents and globalization
- the(new)mediaslut: Chinatown – The land of introvert Singapore scholars?
Life, the universe and everything
- Insane Polygons: Motivational Posters for the Elite 6
- Sophie’s World: No Swimming
- Simple is the Reason of My Heart: Firing of BPL Football Managers and Maximal Efficiency
- Sg_ljers: Vote for Singapore
- Switchfoot – tomorrow @ The MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo
- Sg_Ljers: Getting to the shops during the CNY period
- ALVINOLOGY: omy personalised Chinese Zodiac e-card
- Chemical Generation Singapore: Property – Singaporeans’ Physical Stake in Singapore
- Alice in Wonderland: Cathay ticket price up. Pay S$10.50 for weekend blockbusters
- No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: This Film Is Not Yet Rated