Prison Break, Singapore Style
- The Online Citizen: If one were Dr Choong..
- Singapore Patriot: We screwed up but we’re still the best
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Mas Selamat : 21 days and counting!!!
- Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Mas Selamat, where are you?
- My sketchbook: It’s not a good time to be a journalist
Tak Boleh Tahan! Protest
- Chia Ti Lik’s Blog: Confessions of a Protestor, World Consumer Rights’ Day – Protest in front of Parliament House Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
- Die neue Welle: Politicians Biting People – A States’ Times Letter
- the girl nobody remembers: (One of) my favourite chicken rice is now $3.30, up 10%!!
- SgForums: Confessions of a coward on World Consumer Rights’ Day
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
- EDMW: PM Lee urge us to LIVE WITHIN OUR MEANS!!!
- SgForums: Cost of electricity to go up from April as oil prices rise
- Theory of Knowledge: Diploma or Death?
- EDMW: Lecturer belittles ‘weak’ poly student at NUS open house
- Yawning Bread: What to do with the Tibetan question?
- The Online Citizen: Uniquely Singapore – Is the HDB fulfilling the needs of Singaporeans?
Freedom, Choice and a place for my Voice
- Sgpolitics: “Tyranny is worse than a Man-Eating Tiger”
- Journalism.sg: Reporting, then and now: The role of the press in Singapore
- The Daily Backtrack: To pontificate
- Myrialogues: My beef with the ST
- Singapore Patriot: A lesson in diplomacy
- The Red Grade: A Patriot’s Perspective
- This lush garden within: Search for the happiest person in Singapore? Nothing more than a marketing stunt
Life, the universe and everything
- The eOK .network: Blogger relations: What works
- GarageBand Meetup: Hello world!