COI, the low-down on the Prison Break
- Sgpolitics: Parliamentary Snapshots (21 April): Escape of Mas Selamat
- Yawning Bread: The great hunt: more management failures than guards’ lapses
- Singapore Patriot: Protecting their own kind
- A Xeno Boy in SG: Politics, Gladiator, Praetorians and a Missing Fugitive
- The Online Citizen: Minister and top management not to blame – PM Lee
- Under the Willow Tree: Wong Kan Seng Off the Hook? Not So Fast. The Game Has Just Begun!
- BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: The Mas(k) of PAP’s accountability: one sets himself free from prison but two sets of standards
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Why Minister Wong Kan Seng should not resign!
- i have succumbed to peer pressure: Cronyism at best [Thanks udders]
- vinyarb: climb, jump and limp away! [Thanks RT]
- My Singapore News: Witch hunt for scape goat
- The Extra Scoop: Like Pilate, DPM Wong washes his hands clean
- Singapore Kopi Tok: The COI Report – Simultaneously Fair and Frustrating to Singaporeans
- Singaporean in NZ: No witch-hunts, no responsibilities
- News Release by UncleYap: I saw more than a dozen PAp MPs asleep in parliament today
- Desparatebeep: I could drop Dead tomorrow
- The States Times: Debrief Of Mas Selamat Kastari
- Singapore Sojourn: Mas Escape
- The Bosonic State: A Disappointing Report on Mas Selamat’s Escape
- Princess from the Planet of Venupitarius: Oddly enough eh
- Utopia: Shallow report from COI on Mas Selamat
- ….小朋友的地盘: Uniquely Singapore…
- BothSidesOfTheJohorStraits: ‘enforcing discipline’ or ‘enforcing a culture of forgiveness for higher-ups’?
- A Sampan on S’pore Soil: Not taking heat, so take heed
- No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Singapore Government’s biggest blockbuster since 1987
- an aberration in pronunciation: A sketic’s view on Mas Selalmat COI(we can’t be complacent)
- My Sketchbook: Stop teasing my boy,Wong anymore!
- Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: 22/4/2008 — PM Lee Hsien Loong talks about the Mas Selamat Saga
- Coffee Shop Talk: LHL saves his cousin in law WKS!!
- HWZ: Top man, defends his team….
- HWZ: DPM Wong will punish those responsible for Mas Selamat’s escape
We Don’t Need No Regulation
- Balderdash: …as a policy proposal it fails
Parliament 21 Apr 2008
- Sgpolitics: More Parliamentary Snapshots (21 April)
- The boy who knew too much: What is said and what is done
- To Fix a Mocking Peasant: Arresting Health Threats
Life, the universe and everything
- Cooler Insights: 5Cs of Social Media Success
- ieatishootipost: Mr Tea: Invasion of the Foreign Hawkers!