SG Daily Special: 43rd National Day
43 years, from nation to multinational
8 Aug 2008
– Tribolum: We the People of Singapore
– TOC: National Day or MP Day?
– Feed Me To The Fish: Why are they staring at me during the Ghost Festival?
– Deadpoet’s Cave: Happy 43rd
– Cowboy Caleb: Happy National Day Singapore, I Really Mean It
– EDMW: I might write in to newspaper about reflection of being singaporean. Come in and give ideas…
7 Aug 08
– Endoh’s Dungeon: What does Singapore mean to me?
– Sgpolitics.net: A picture is worth a thousand words: Happy National Day
– My sketchbook: The anticipated Rally speech
6 Aug 08
– Mr Brown: Singaporeans in the UK, please report to your mobilisation centre
5 Aug 08
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Red or white
4 Aug 08
– Just Stuff: In Search of A Place Called Home – A Study on the Philosophy of NDP
– Insane Polygons: The Hotel In The Jungle
– My Singapore News: 43 years of Independence!
– No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Democracy, Justice, Equality, Peace, Progress
– Jacob’s Weblog: Aug 9, 1965 – Aug 9, 2008 -…
30 Jul 08
– This lush garden within: 2 more weeks to National Day… where are all the flags?
28 Jul 08
– TOC: The 5 stars of our flag
– Princess from the Planet of Venupitarius: A made-in-Singapore movie to celebrate Singapore National Day NDP 2008 新加坡国庆日
9 Jul 2008
– Feed Me To The Fish: Singapore Cracked Up!
8 Jul 2008
– Insane Polygons: One United People
We must not confuse dissent from disloyalty.
..We will not walk in fear, one of another,
we will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.
If we dig deep into our history and our doctrine,
we will remember we are not descended from fearful men.
Not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate,
and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular..
..Good night and good luck.
Have a good National Day weekend.
Lee vs Chee
– Sgpolitics.net: Chee Siok Chin vs Official Assignee: Let’s judge for ourselves who is telling the truth
Hub for The Elites Formerly Known As Dictators
– IZ Reloaded: Former Nepal prince gets into trouble at Singapore club
– Urbanrant: Home Affairs Minister says the police not doing its job is just a matter of perspective
– Sam’s Alfresco Coffee: Are u guys ready for ho ching as s’pore president???