43 years, from nation to multinational
- Just Stuff: In Search of A Place Called Home – A Study on the Philosophy of NDP
- Insane Polygons: The Hotel In The Jungle [Recommended]
- My Singapore News: 43 years of Independence! [Recommended]
- No political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Democracy, Justice, Equality, Peace, Progress
- Jacob’s Weblog: Aug 9, 1965 – Aug 9, 2008 -…
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Red or white
- Mr Brown: Singaporeans in the UK, please report to your mobilisation centre
- Endoh’s Dungeon: What does Singapore mean to me?
- Sgpolitics.net: A picture is worth a thousand words: Happy National Day
- My sketchbook: The anticipated Rally speech
- Tribolum: We the People of Singapore [Recommended]
- TOC: National Day or MP Day?
- Feed Me To The Fish: Why are they staring at me during the Ghost Festival?
- Deadpoet’s Cave: Happy 43rd
- Cowboy Caleb: Happy National Day Singapore, I Really Mean It
- EDMW: I might write in to newspaper about reflection of being singaporean. Come in and give ideas…
Yes to Minister pay raise, no to worker wage raise
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Lim Swee Say : The man and his Logic…..
- Insane Polygons: Adventures of Elite Girl ep0040
- Insane Polygons: Adventures of Elite Girl ep0041
Singaporeans, A Dying Breed
- TOC: Best place to live in but how many are leaving? [Recommended]
- Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Foreign Talent at Work
- My Very Own Glob: How many are Singaporeans?
- this lush garden within: Singapore’s approach to population diversity is similar to its approach to biodiversity [Recommended]
- Yawning Bread: The state should pay for maternity leave and provide childcare
- the(new)mediaslut: SG minstry “no comment” gives opposition activist limelight
- Singapore Life and Times: On the road again
- Endoh’s Dungeon: Cheap Food vs Pricey Brands
Fixating the Opposition
- Sgpolitics.net: PAP’s monopoly on political space and political ideology [Recommended]
- Ian On The Red Dot: The Question Of Course Is Which Job You Are Applying For?
- Sgpolitics.net: Approved Oppositions and Second Awakenings: My response to Paul Jacob’s article
- nofearSingapore: My response to Shriniwas Rai’s letter about the need for political changes
- News Release by UncleYap: Press Release from Reform Party Chairman Mr. Ng
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Why there should be no by-election in Jurong GRC…
- nocturne.noctalis: [Living in Sin] The Opposition In Real Life
- Ian On The Red Dot: We Celebrate Mediocrity – We Allow Our Opposition Too Much Leeway
Lee vs Chee
- Sgpolitics.net: American girl writes to Congress on Gopalan Nair
- Chia Ti Lik’s Blog: Hi all! I am back! :)
- My Thoughts..: Singapore Dissident Goes Awry?
- Sgpolitics.net: Chee Siok Chin vs Official Assignee: Let’s judge for ourselves who is telling the truth
Strangers in a Strange Land
- the boy who knew too much: On learning to be grateful
Parliament 21 July 2008
- Siew Kum Hong: Speech on Singapore Totalisator Board (Amendment) Bill: 21 July 2008
147th and falling
- Blowin’ In The Wind: Leading newspaper lags behind online
- Jacob’s Weblog: So tell me, how much do HDB flats actually cost??
- En Bloc Block Blog: En bloc: Why it is NOT right for Majority Consenters nor Minority Dissenters?
Hub for The Elites Formerly Known As Dictators
- Singabloodypore: Mugabe sneaks off to Singapore
- IZ Reloaded: Former Nepal prince gets into trouble at Singapore club
- TOC: Building Bridges: Indignation 2008
- Yawning Bread: More changes to electoral system in the offing?
- Desparatebeep: What’s Wrong with Being Privilleged?
- TOC: An accident waiting to happen
- Just Stuff: Why Even Darwin Would “Peng San” (faint) If He Sat Through, The Singapore Story – A Cautionary Tale in Misguided Nonsense
- My sketchbook: Asean way on the haze
- My Singapore News: Another ungrateful aid recipient
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: The sad state of blogosphere
- TOC: To walk the fire
- Singabloodypore: Babies in Singapore – Respect Starts In The Home!
- Urbanrant: Home Affairs Minister says the police not doing its job is just a matter of perspective
- Sam’s Alfresco Coffee: Are u guys ready for ho ching as s’pore president???
Life, the universe and everything
- Mr Wang Says So: Life And How To Survive It
- Sam’s Thoughts: Goh the bagpipe player
- Balderdash: The world’s ten oldest jokes
- Ong Jiin Joo: Baby’s First Internet
- eastcoastlife: eastcoastlife’s Ghostly Ancestors are Home
- Singapore Entrepreneurs TLE: Investment Duds Down Under by Singapore Companies
- Singapore Fountain Pen: Of The Best And Worst Singaporean Habits
- NO BUNS NO LIFE: Coffins made of Cardboards are more Environment Friendly
- Alamak: Good tv
- The Field Marshal: Happy (Fatty) Meals
- eastcoastlife: Entertainment for Hungry Ghosts
- theory.isthereason: What if: Star Trek vs. Star Wars
- Extreme Prejudice: A 47-million dollars church building
- Jacob’s Weblog: Video: Inside Burma – Land of Fear
- Rambling Librarian: The Creative Commons Connection (Part 1): Molly Kleinman, on Creative Commons and Copyright, (Part 2) My grouse with Copyright
- Catherimlim.sg: ST feature: Little Ironies