view

Daily ChioBu

Daily Chiobu: Julie Hoi

Julie Hoi Wei Chin (born 21st July 1984) is a Malaysian freelance model. A Commerce graduate from the Curtin University of Technology, the KL born Chinese is well known among Malaysia’s internet community and racing enthusiasts. Pictures after the break. [PNSFW]

*UPDATE
Well, Ms Julie Hoi is apparently trying to get into acting in Malaysia and she/her agent/producers is worried her past indiscretions might catch up on her. Frankly I don’t see how more ‘publicity’ can be bad for your acting career. Anyway, we respect her decision and wish her all the best.

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:47:4i
Subject: Removal of Julie Hoi’s pictures
From: julie hoi
To: singaporedaily@gmail.com

hello. my name is julie hoi and i would like to kindly request the removal
of my pictures from your website as it is affecting my work.
My bosses/clients are sensitive towards the ‘sexy’ pictures posted of me in
your website ( http://singaporedaily.net/2009/03/03/daily-chiobu-julie-hoi/ )
I understand there are other sites that have
posted my pictures as well and i am requesting all of them to remove them as
well. Thank you for your kind consideration and cooperation.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Julie hoi

Facebook Twitter Plusone Linkedin Tumblr Stumbleupon Digg Delicious

Discussion

20 Responses to “Daily Chiobu: Julie Hoi”

1. wow, Malaysia really boleh. Put our girls to shame!

Posted by Aboo | March 3, 2009, 3:07 pm
  2. please bros..she looks good here but back home she is known for being miss plastic..boob job, eye surgery, botox, yucks..if you look at her photos recently she looked like her face will crack when she smile..

Posted by valence | March 3, 2009, 5:45 pm
  3. can’t be as bad as our dawn yeo/yang right. i saw her at a club before and she looked like a female michael jackson!

Posted by KaRASU | March 3, 2009, 10:57 pm
  4. I agree she looks hotter in pictures..in real life she dun look so good..anyway she din go to curtin lah..i remember she was at a kl college doing the distance course..before that she was at another college but dunno wat happened there..

Posted by Yaza | March 3, 2009, 11:22 pm
  5. lols

Posted by jun | March 4, 2009, 4:05 am
  6. I always thought Malaysian girls are hotter than Singaporean ones. Good looking Singaporean girls here have this don’t-look-at-me-you-ugly-pervert face. Pretty Malaysian girls are more friendly and they don’t give you dirty looks. Feature more Malaysian girls please.

Posted by Kenny | March 4, 2009, 9:47 am
  7. lol

do send in your recommendations!

Posted by b | March 4, 2009, 10:57 am
  8. 3 cheers for fake titties! laying down but titties pointed up!

Posted by Dragon Steer | March 4, 2009, 10:15 pm
  9. Ooooo… no wonder i felt something was wrong with her body.

Her upper body looks disproportionate to her lower body.

Posted by lala | March 8, 2009, 1:49 am
  10. i know this chick..i’m surprised she’s ‘discovered’ here..friendly girl but not very bright..she went to bangkok for a long time and came back with a ‘makeover’..now every time she go away and looks even more differnt when returning

Posted by Longer | March 12, 2009, 9:22 pm
  11. this is quite sad..wrong career move at the start to win attention..and now difficult to find decent jobs. this is what happens to many aspiring starlets who strip

Posted by helium | May 9, 2009, 1:11 am
  12. why is she so sensitive? Strange.

Posted by rob | June 16, 2009, 2:45 pm
  13. yeah..if you made the decision to advertise yourself a certain way..act a certain way..then can’t blame others for buying it. nobody else fault

Posted by mong cha | June 17, 2009, 3:16 pm
  14. uiks..so sexy loh..

Posted by inventor girl | July 22, 2009, 12:14 am
  15. disgusting..who doesn’t know her? shes been boned by half the guys in KL

Posted by eex | August 8, 2009, 3:03 am
  16. Get a life you guys.. whatever any of you have spoken here are based on rumours. Correct me if I’m wrong. Do you know her personally? Hmm.. I don’t think so. Are you guys just commenting because everyone else around you are bitching about you that it shamed you, hence these nasty comments and statements here. Shame on you.

“Mail (will not be published) (required)” And there SG Daily has posted up such pathetic news. I thought you guys were better than that, I mean, really…

Posted by Damia | March 9, 2010, 8:20 pm
  17. i noe this gal personaly she is 100% real, not plastic ok … lol

Posted by steve | January 10, 2011, 6:21 pm
  18. she is relly plastic

Posted by eric | February 21, 2011, 4:02 pm
  19. met her before and recently not the same

Posted by eric | February 21, 2011, 4:02 pm
  20. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was once a entertainment account it. Look complicated to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

Posted by allstate annuities | December 28, 2011, 6:14 am