The Gospel of Harry | Dialects are for stupids
– groundnotes: Cunning Linguist
– Yummy BBQ Chicken Wings: Is it stupid to learn dialects?
– TOC: A response to MM Lee’s private secretary on dialects
– The Lycan Times: Commentary: Dialects and the Bilingual Education Policy
– Empty Vessel: Where’s the diplomacy?
– Feed Me To The Fish: Who’s Stupid? Dialect or Principal Private Secretary?
– The Sun Shines on Singapore: “Stupid” and Reading Between the Lines
– The Void Deck: TVD’s Picks: Use “Stupid” Sure Habis One?
– Everyday’s Life in a Snapshot: Civil Servant called his parents and grandparents and his great-grandparents stupid
– My sketchbook: Let’s talk about dialects
The Gospel of Harry | GIC, Temasek State Fund Investments
– Just Our Views: CIC vs GIC [Thanks Our Views]
The Aftermath of the NTU Passings
– Anonymous_X: 2nd death in NTU: a staff found hanged
– the kent ridge common: Aftermath of the NTU stabbing and suicide incident: Changes the university(s) can consider
– TOC: Debunking the erroneous reporting in the mainstream media: David Widjaja’s brother speaks out
– TOC: Stabbing incident in NTU — is it really an “attack”?
We Don’t Need No Regulation
– mrbrown: the mrbrown show: new media gahmen
Lee vs Kangaroos
– Jaslyn Go’s Blog: Jufri emerges from QRP wearing TBT t-shirt
– Still Baking After All These Years: Why Your House Might Not Save You
– Singapore Social Activist: Who Killed Singapore21?
– TOC: Bukit Merah Town Council’s negligence caused girl, 7, to fall through railings?
– Angry Doctor: Handicap
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Doing transaction over SMRT fare gate? Becareful, you might be breaking the law
– Blowin’ In The Wind: Barmy about Obama, candid about banks
– Old Folks Say: That is no way to talk with your folks, mate! [Thanks Messenger]
– Just Our Views: Is Re-Merger Possible? [Thanks Our Views]
Life, the universe and everything
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Our Architecture
– A L V I N O L O G Y: Singapore Entertainment Awards 2009 Celebration Party – Photos Galore!
– Fire in my Life: What’s happening to Internet Radio Streaming Service in Singapore? [Thanks Joel]
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Noise Singapore
– Rambling Librarian: Creative Crew Singapore – March Meeting @ Central Public Library