– DigiTimes: Intel suppling Atom N270 to white-box netbook makers in China, says paper
– Engadget: Dell’s Adamo teased by robots with lasers
– Mac Rumors: iPhone 3.0 to Get MMS, Tethering, and Finally… Copy and Paste?
– ChannelWeb: Could iPhone 3.0 Software Update Mean A New iPhone?
– Crave: Rumor: Apple touch-screen Netbook in the works?
– ars technica: The case for—and against—an Apple netbook
– Cnet: Google Voice: Flawed but still awesome
– iTWire: The Linux killer 10 inch netbook
– Engineering Windows 7: A few more changes from Beta to RC..
– NeoWin: IE 8 due for March 20th release
– Maximum PC: Fusion-io Reveals World’s Fastest SSD
– TechSpot: USB 3.0 tests due in June
– OLED-Display.net: Philips show transparent OLED lighting prototype
Reviews | Guides
– MadShrimps: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 vs E8600: The battle of the caches!
– iLounge: Apple iPod shuffle (Third-Generation)
– Macworld: The new iPod shuffle: Button, button, who’s got the button?
– HWZ: Aural Showdown – 2.1 Multimedia Speakers Shootout
– TrustedReviews: HP Compaq Mini 700 – 10.2in Netbook
– [OC]ModShop: How to Clean CD and DVD Drives
– Guru3D: ASUS Xonar Essence ST Sneak Preview
– DragonSteelMods: Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Wireless Mouse
– ITreviewed: Pioneer BDR-203BK
SG Tech \ MISC
– Tech65: Videos from BlogOut! ‘09 Day 1 – Part Un, Duex
– Singapore Entrepreneurs: Developers’ Communities in Singapore
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: HP Mini 1000 vs Lenovo S10
– Sabrina.SG: Gadget3 TV: IT Show 2009 (Day 1)(Day 2)
– HWZ: IT Show 2009 – Part 
– Digital Terrorist: Hurray for Mobile NLB!!!
– My Little Corner: iPhone Apps no allure? I disagree