Takeover of AWARE
- Glass Castle: Not Secular Feminists But Sectarian Fundamentalists: And They’ll Come For You Too
- Mathia Lee: The AWARE AGM 2009 — my personal take: beware of ST
- Where Bears Roam Free: Gays now facing a backlash from their own doing?
- Unwired Precipitations: Pharaohs
- Yawning Bread: From now on, be wary of AWARE
- Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: “Aggressive takeover” at AWARE?
- The Legal Janitor: Christian fundamentalists love Big Government
- Leona’s Blog: Why recent events at Aware concern all of us
- Fresh Brainz: The Same Thing We Do Every Night, Pinky
- ashke’s blog: Fundies in Singapore take over Women’s Group
- nagil: The crusade has begun..
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Why AWARE was ‘taken over’..
- Musings: Anti-gay lobby hijacks AWARE
- Writing-Yoga-Living: The Borg take over AWARE at AGM
- bread crumbs and candy cottage: Coup D’etat (or Organized Crime) of Association of Women for Action and Research (AWARE)
- FOOD fuels me to talk..: Aware takeover: great news!
- Singaporean Skeptic: Beware of AWARE!
- Angry Doctor: Support Love
- Alice Cheong in Wonderland: Mrs Claire Nazar, Charlotte Wong Hock Soon, Jenica Chua Chor Ping, Sally Ang Koon Hian, Maureen Ong Lee Keang, Irene Yee Khor Quin, Peggy Leong Pek Kay, Angela Thiang Pei Yun, Dr Alan Chin Yew Liang
- The Wayang Party: What netizens can learn from the AWARE incident to keep our net free and independent
- Sam’s Thoughts: Are you aware of AWARE?
- Fridae: Anti-gay Christian fundamentalists hijack Singapore’s women’s group
- Blowing Wind Gay Forum: Be Careful Gays, Aware Has Already Been Taken Over By People U Do Not Wish To Be In Power
General Elections 2009
- Sgpolitics: Kenneth Jeyaretnam can bring much needed economics expertise to Reform Party
- The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist: Swinging Reform Party to the Center – Kenneth Jeyaratnam enters the political fray
- TOC: TOC Interview: Kenneth Jeyaretnam’s debut
- My Little Corner: Probably no elections until end 2010
The Gospel of Harry
- Blowin’ In The Wind: Singapore a multiracial meritocracy
- Chee Wai’s Random Musings: Singapore, a First World country?
- Everyday’s Life in a Snapshot: Senile old man
- My Sketchbook: We are First world!
- TOC: Bold gesture from the government needed in this time of crisis
We Dont Need No Regulation
- Littlespeck: PAP blogs back
- Mathia Lee: Pre-Diabetes: A lack of Asian – relevant advice
- The Kent Ridge Common: A military presence in enterprise development
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Maid Abuse : Singapore’s Shame..
- Singapore Fountain Pen: Mass Food Poisoning Proves Hawker Centers Have Room For Improvement
- The Wayang Party: Our bloated defence budget: What is the perceived threat?
Life, the universe and everything
- Beyond SG: Aborted Summit in Pattaya