42nd ASEAN Ministerial Meeting. ASEAN Human Rights Commission
– TOC: ASEAN – toothless but with a “sharp tongue”?
– ed’sperience’s Blog: Asian Human Rights body – the pill and the diaphragm, a tale of two contraceptives
The 1st Malay Brigadier General
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: SAF’s first Malay General
Asian Youth Games
– running legs: 7% is still just 7%, how much you want it to rise?
– For Want of a Better Title: Honduras Situation
– Laïcité: Marital rape and the presumption of consent
– groundnotes: Citizen Shoppers
– the kent ridge common: A comparison of CEP qualities adopted by our civil service and Shell Petroleum
– Yawning Bread: Extortion rackets as a symptom of political malaise
– TOC: Should the use of dialects be encouraged once more?
– Yawning Bread: Mediacorp should stay out of events management
– Nomed Letters: Sympathizers and Elites [Thanks Lived Nomed]
Life, the universe and everything
– The Enquirer: The last global entertainer
– Backstage Business: More Photos from our World Record Illusion Act!
– Anonymous X: Sherwyn Lui’s winning video contest of Coke Zero’s ‘It’s Possible’ [Thanks Wacky Artz]
– Street71’s Perspective of Singapore: There is NO Free-to-Air TV Channel in Singapore!
– My Little Corner: Why Transformers 2 sucks
I have to agree. To enjoy Transformers 2, leave your brains at the door and ignore the plot holes the size of Optimus Prime’s …..