Road to Perdition Repression Election: Harry Lee and The Army of Freak Elections
– catherinelim.sg: ‘Sir, would you send in the army?’
– Singapore Recalcitrant: A Manifestation of Realism
– Today In Singapore: “Sir, Okay To Send In Army Or Not?”
– The Temasek Review: A rebuttal to MM Lee’s highfalutin ideas of the PAP’s ‘non-interference’ in Singapore’s institutions (Part 1)
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: MM Lee : PAP in power for 10 more years!
– Chee Wai’s Random Musings: Thoughts on Democracy by D.W. Eisenhower. Something to think about.
– Ian On The Red Dot: How To Send In The Army In Case PAP Loses The Election
– Feed Me To The Fish: Do Singaporeans deserve to be treated like Freaks?
– My sketchbook: Hang in there, boys
– The Temasek Review: Drawbacks of HDB using STIR benchmark of 30 per cent to assess public housing affordability
– Ian On The Red Dot: Stop Complaining – HDB Is Cheap and Affordable
– Singapore Watch: Let Singles buy HDB
– The Petition Site: Lower HDB Valuations or Build More Affordable HDB Housing for Singaporeans
Lee vs Sadasivan
– TOC: Should Article 152 be scrapped from the Singapore Constitution?
– Trapper’s Swamp: Article 152 of the Singapore Constitution, and why we’re different from Malaysia
Twilight in Paradise. Growing Old In Singapore
– Mathia Lee: Ageing populations: Determining YOUR future
– The Temasek Review: $500,000 v $100m v $40b: Have a sense of proportion, Singaporeans!
– ed’s Blog: The Need for Critical Introspection amongst singaporean Chinese
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– The Gigamole Diaries: The Pfizer US$2.3Bn fine,… and off-label use of drugs
High Notes and Minibonbs
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Petition to Prime Minister – Reply by MAS
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Programme Advisory Committee for English Programmes (PACE)
– The Temasek Review: Ma Ying-Jeou’s public apology and the lessons for Singapore
– 光でも闇でも: Evangelion 2.0 Is Coming to Singapore!!!!!!!!!