Reform Party’s 1st Anniversary Dinner
– The Kent Ridge Common: A memorable evening at the Reform Party’s First Anniversary
– The Temasek Review: Kenneth Jeyaretnam: “We have credible candidates”
– TOC: Change will not happen if we wait for some other person or some other time [Vid]
– TOC: He is a former hedge fund manager..
– The Temasek Review: Reform Party First Anniversary Dinner
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– TOC: The unsustainable Singapore model: a rejoinder
– Gerald Giam’s Blog: High costs and low wages in Singapore
– Singapore Sojourn: Not Everyone Is Affluent In Singapore
– TOC: Is Singapore really slum-free?
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: ERA report : More evidence price rise due to foreign influx.
Strangers in a Strange Land
– The Temasek Review: Why should Singapore taxpayers pay $10 million dollars to help immigrants integrate?
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: “We Prefer Non-Singaporeans…”
Singapore’s Newest News Hub: SingaNews
– The Sketch Times: Singanews and the Wizard of GozD [Thanks thesketch]
The Gospel of Harry: Harry Lee and the Men in White
– Feed Me To The Fish: Whiter Than White
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Have you changed your EZ-Link Card?
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– The Gigamole Diaries: Slimming pills – The Sunday Times picks up the cudgel
– The Temasek Review: State media castigates jobless Singaporeans for being “fussy”
– Blowin’ In The Wind: Singapore recovery slowing: All sectors down except biomedicals
– flaneurose: DBS Focus on the Family redux II
– The Temasek Review: Former Aware president Josie Lau leaves DBS to join company of Thio Su Mien’s husband
A new low for Ris
– The Temasek Review: Are we being too harsh on Ris Low?
– TOC: Straits Times’ perplexing definition of ‘netizens’
– Empty Vessel: My pet peeves about poor English
– Sam’s Thoughts: Seagulls on the Ris
– ErniesUrn’s Xanga: Why you fear politics in Singapore.
– Temasek Hedge: Dirty money in Singapore: perception or reality?
– The Grand Moofti Speaks: Singapore’s Human Rights Debate: Not Just about Gay Right
– Singapore Alternatives: The Contrast Of Democracy And Ill-Democracy
– Yawning Bread: Singapore buskers are really bad
– Hear Ye! Hear Ye!: Sexism in newspapers
– Irreligious: China Wine a wasted opportunity
– The boy who knew too much: Ris Low: Miss Singapore World
– Singapore Entrepreneurs: Events For The Week – 26 Sept-3 Oct