– The Temasek Review: Public housing affordability: HDB versus Singaporeans
– Chee Wai’s Random Musing: Mah Bow Tan needs to be slapped..
– Singapore Life and Times: Heavenly house
– Me and my thoughts: All I Want is a Home
– Hard Hitting in the Lion City: Define Choosy
Strangers in a Strange Land
– The Temasek Review: Why Singaporeans are angry over the Zhang Yuanyuan fiasco
– kay poh chee: FT preferred. Only in Singapore!
– The Secret Political Blog: How importing low wage labour funds the Burmese junta
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Singaporeans not welcomed
– Military Life: Memories of fresh green jungle and cb leaves [Thanks Panzer]
Road to Perdition Election
– The Temasek Review: Singapore: Drawing Districts to Ensure Super-Majorities in the Parliament
– Gerald Giam’s Blog: How PAP uses taxpayer-funded grassroots for political gain
– TOC: That baffling reply – and the opposition’s silence
– Jacob 69er: HDB as a political weapon
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– TOC: Re-evaluating the Singapore story [Thanks lary]
Singaporeans a dying breed
– The Lycan Times: The Baby Bonus Scheme Will Only Fail
The Gospel of Harry: Harry Lee and the Men in White
– Singapore Recalcitrant: An Unconscionable Injustice
Goodbye EPL. Hello saturday nights
– Today In Singapore: Clash Of Corporate Cultures
A little Hilton in Pasir Ris
– The Kent Ridge Common: Ris Low – who are we hating?
– Singapore Social and Political Thoughts: Ris Low, Society’s Attitude towards her
– The Journey of a Decade: You think your English is the good ah? And life after for Ris Low [Thanks Benjamin]
– The Kent Ridge Common: Employee Promotion in the Civil Sector
– The Gigamole Diaries: The wet market in Singapore – personal reflections
– Singaporean Skeptic: Is Singapore Exchange (SGX) playing with the Dark Side?
– according2ed: Rated-i Awards [Thanks John]
– SGEntrepreneurs: Events For The Week – 10-17th Oct