Daily Tech: 14 Oct 2009
Kindle 2 goes international and will be shipping to 100 countries. But sadly, Singapore is not in the list. Which is weird because countries like Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam will be getting it. Even Congo is getting the Kindle shipped to them! Well, at least Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand are also not getting it.
Oh, and M1 will start selling iPhone by end of the year. Bye bye to Singtel’s exclusivity.
– PC World: Singapore’s M1 to Start Selling the iPhone
– Gizmodo: Flash 10.1: Full Flash for Everyone But iPhone
– Neowin.net: Major bug in Snow Leopard deletes all user data
– Techgoondu: Techfest ‘09 thoughts
– Tech65: PSA: Beware of Google Wave scam sites!
– Cnet: Hotmail passwords leaked online
– CrunchGear: Kindle 2 goes to $259, International GSM version coming October 19
– Straits Times: Kindle in S’pore soon?
– Techgoondu: Video interview on Oracle Exadata v2
– PC World: Free Version of Office 2010 Supported by Ads
– Arstechnica: Microsoft Research demoes five multitouch mice
Reviews | Guides
– Tech65: Freetalk Everyman USB Skype Headset
– The Neo Dimension: Sony’s thinnest and lightest VAIO takes performance and design to the extreme
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Review: iNQ Mini 3G
– Facebook: Windows 7 Social Party