Road to Perdition Election
– The Kent Ridge Common: The candidate that does substantial damages at the polls
– Die neue Welle: I am Singaporean Vol. 3, I – On Apathy
– TOC: A peek into PAP politics – present and future
The Gospel of Harry
– Gerald Giam’s Blog: Chinese leaders afraid of losing control: LKY
– The Kent Ridge Common: Questions you would have liked to ask MM Lee at the Kent Ridge Ministerial forum
– The Temasek Review: Lee Kuan Yew: The Singapore Strongman
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Singapore Peak Oil: Wanted: Biophysical Economists in the Singapore Government
– The Secret Political Blog: 2010: Pay hikes are going to be a pittance
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– The Gigamole Diaries: What??? No regulation for stem cell products also? !!!
– Mathia Lee: Is it more ethical to lie or tell the truth?
– Singapore Life and Times: Cheap cheap
– The Temasek Review: Gan Kim Yong says “No” to restoring CPF for older workers
– The Temasek Review: PSLE furore: who is to blame?
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
– Singapore Aspirations: On traffic congestion and car ownership
– TOC: Civil Society, QUANGOs and ASEAN
– The Temasek Review: Singapore causes stir by selection of “substitutes from government-sponsored agencies” to the Informal Dialogue with ASEAN Leaders
– NYTimes: Asean Inaugurates Human Rights Commission [Thanks Gerald]
– TOC: Fascism that works
– The Temasek Review: Singapore’s missing pillars of democracy (Part 1)
– Zach’s Thought Blot: The Domino Effect
– Sam’s thoughts: The mob has spoken: Ris is over, who’s next?
– Rojo Cancer: Free To Exploit
– Singaporean Skeptic: The myth of your mandarin heritage.
– Singabloodypore: Let’s Talk with Alex Au
– The Kent Ridge Common: Upfront with Dr. Catherine Lim
Life, the universe and everything
– The Bosonic State: 350? Too Audacious a Target?
– Loh and Behold: Body Worlds Exhibition? No thanks!
– The fire in my life: Queue for Shell.. [Thanks Joel]
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Flash Mob at Raffles Place