Mainstream vs X-Stream Media | Truth, Justice, and the Singapore Way
– TOC: We, the citizens of no country
– Asian In America: The dizzying lows of Singapore’s political spin
– Rachel Zeng’s blog: Singapore: Country or City? [Thanks Seelan]
– The Journey of a Decade: Singapore is a CITY.. NOT a COUNTRY.. it is the truth [Thanks Benjamin]
– The Temasek Review: Why Singapore government is bruised by the world press freedom index ranking?
– TOC: Freedom Press Index divorced from reality?
– The Temasek Review: Singapore government getting cold feet over its worsening international image
– Asian in America: The self-defeating effects of fear and paranoia
Strangers in a Strange Land
– TOC: Social isolation – left among the dead
– Balderdash: Minding the gap between THE PINK & THE BLUE
– LIANAIN FILMS: J Is For Justice… And Journalist… And Just Go Away
– Singapore Watch: SG Citizenship is worth about $7,503-$10,583 more than PRs a year
Road to Perdition Election
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: To PAP : You need better MPs..
– Singaporean Skeptic: The Message the PAP is sending to us: We can pick and choose our responsibilities/policies.
The Gospel of Harry
– Today in Singapore: The Charlie Rose Show
– Blowin’ In The Wind: Unemployment hits 5% among Singapore residents
Little Green Dot
– AsiaIsGreen: Attempt to Manipulate and Confuse Public Thinking on Climate Change
– Tales Over Coffee: Singapore Rejects Firm Emissions Targets? What About The Elephant In The Room?
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– TOC: What has Gini got to do with Medifund?
– Sam’s thoughts: Dear MINDEF, please delete where appropriate: YES/NO*
ASEAN | APEC 2009
– Zach’s Thought Blot: The Urgent Case for ASEAN Integration – Part One
– Moving Higher In Souped-up Heuristically Agon Moment: Art Exhibition: Boundless Thoughts, Infinite Courage
NoToRape.com – “Let’s get heard.” [Thanks Jolene!]
Message from the No To Rape team:
No To Rape’s latest film ad, “Let’s Get Heard”, features Singaporeans and residents from a variety of walks of life answering the question, “If you could say ‘no’ to something, what would you say?” You might recognise some familiar faces among those saying “no” to everything from bad breath to censorship and more! You can find the video on our blog: http://www.NoToRape.com/Blog
No To Rape sees this video as encouraging everyone in Singapore to take a stand for what they believe in. Of course, we also believe there’s something else everyone should be encouraged to say ‘No’ to, and that’s rape. So as the petition drive enters its final month, we’re saying to Singapore: let’s get heard!