Re education: To Bi or not to Bi
– Me and my thoughts: Chinese Part 2
– Today In Singapore: Mad About Chinese
– according2ed: Is it Mandarin-Teaching methods or Qin-ese Thinking methods that require address?
– Balderdash: idon’t understand why LKY said bilingualism caused hatred towards chinese..”
Singaporeans are fed up with progress!
– Kelvin Teo Writes: Tweaks and totally re-inventing the wheel
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Cheaper, Better, Faster : Recycling a failed strategy..
Road to Perdition Election
– Singapore Alternatives: Vote for Change – The Lost Generation
– TOC: Why I prefer Canada’s education system – world-ranking or not
Strangers in a Strange Land
– The Temasek Review: New citizens in grassroots organizations: Serving the interest of the community or the PAP?
Mainstream or X-Stream Media
– Asian in America: Ben, I know the problem. Tell me what we can do
– The Asia File: Why people need to speak out about censorship in Singapore
We are against capital punishment
– TOC: President rejects clemency petition for Yong Vui Kong
– Rachel Zeng’s blog: Standing against the death penalty in Singapore
Truth, Justice, and the Singapore Way
– The Temasek Review: Thai expat: Singapore corruption ranking is a joke
Twilight in Paradise
– Singapore Social and Political Thoughts: Why mostly old folks became plates collectors and table cleaners?
– The Temasek Review: Minimum Wage – The Good, the Bad and the Truth
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Ultimate Apathy?
– Singapore Life and Times: Juvenile Depiction
– Singapore Dino: Singapore has the world’s most expensive mediocre government
– My sketchbook: No bonus for civil servants..right
Life, the universe and everything
– Singapore Sojourn: Early Singapore – Before Raffles
– The Singapore Sports Fan Says: Canada is second country to pull out of Youth Olympics swimming competition
– Reclaim Land: Barber in the alley [via TOC]