Road to Election
– Kelvin Teo Writes: The great GRC paradox
– The Temasek Review: Opposition should emulate Pakatan and adopt a common policy platform for next GE
– Musings From the Lion City: Chiam’s Last Hooray
– TOC: Milder but more credible
– Singapore Alternatives: Singaporeans have lowest priority in HDB’s rental flat policy?
– The Temasek Review: Letter to Mah Bow Tan on the conversion of two blocks of flats in Toa Payoh into worker dormitories
– TOC: Loosen stranglehold before providing political education
A jobless recovery
– An Average Heartlander Speaks: More graduates being laid off
Mainstream | X-Stream Media
– Civic Advocator: Why don’t our ministers blog?
– Gerald Giam’s Blog: Military is no place for foreigners
We are against Capital Punishment
– Molitics: Leadership and the Sanctity of Death
Little Green Dot
– ECO @ COP 15: Singapore Government MUST act against climate change
– TOC: Meet our ECO Heroine – Amira Karim
Lee vs Chee
– Sgpolitics.net: Ministry of Law contradicts District Judge over whether political criticism in Singapore is a crime
– Jacob 69er: SDP: Miscellaneous Offences Act abused to target and criminalise legitimate political activity by Opposition
– Rachel Zeng’s Blog: So contradicting.
– Chee Siok Chin’s Blog: Judge agrees that it is illegal to criticize Govt without permit [Thanks Seelan]
– The Secret Political Blog : In defense of the PAP: How fair is it to blame everything on them?
– Sam’s thoughts: Coming to terms with our past
– The Temasek Review: A rebuttal to Shanmugam’s assertion that “liberal democracy” is not suitable for Singapore
– Singapore Life and Times: That Lie
– The Temasek Review: YPAP member Sear Hock Rong challenges netizen to make report against him and taunts his online critics for not revealing their identities
– The Asia File: Why John Kampfner is the perfect straw man for Singapore [Thanks Ben]