Road to Election
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Opposition Election Strategy – Part 2
- The Temasek Review: Yes Singapore, you deserve a dose of incompetent government
- TOC: HDB housing policies – tilting the advantage towards PRs?
- My sketchbook: The insatiable demand for flats
GIC, Temasek State Fund Investments
- Blowin’ In The Wind: GIC faces $575m loss in ‘biggest US real-estate blunder’
- Temasek Hedge: GIC at forefront of impending CRE disaster in America: Singapore boleh!
- The Temasek Review: Shanmugam’s grand design to “politicize” Singapore schools: The fine line between political education and indoctrination
- The Temasek Review: Straits Times continues to spread its “propaganda” in Singapore secondary schools
- The boy who knew too much: Singapore’s love of lying.
ERPains, Trains & Automobiles
- Musings From the Lion City: Revised OPC
- TOC: We are Singaporeans, race should not matter?
- Irreligious: The Malaysian ‘Allah’ controversy: A matter of liberty
- The Magic Within: The politics of choice, faith and inclusiveness
- thrills, spills & flatliners: The Day The Music Died
- Gerald Giam’s Blog: Silver lining in the church attacks
- Growing your tree of prosperity: So Singapore is not good enough for Singaporeans. Now what? [Thanks Wai Chung]
- TOC: Unraveling his story
- Kelvin Teo Writes: Fear factor that gets really bad
- Singapore Life and Times: Kopi same
Life, the universe and everything
- Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Nexus One 3G connectivity issue
- The Crunch Time Blog: 10 reasons I prefer Nexus One (Google Android Phone) over Apple iPhone.”>10 reasons I prefer Nexus One (Google Android Phone) over Apple iPhone. [Thanks Andrew]
- Barnyard Chorus: 2010 Asia Internet MSM Sex Survey