- TOC: HDB’s reply on flats for foreigners – a conflict of interest?
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: High HDB Prices : Curbing the surge
- Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Prices of HDB Flats
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Singaporean Skeptic: The PAP still doesn’t get it.
- The Temasek Review: Singapore primary schools “swarmed” by PRs and foreigners
- TOC: The edge of tolerance
- Today In Singapore: A Rainbow Nation
Road to Election
- On Nation and State: The 2006 opposition party performance and the opposition voter profile.
Twilight in Paradise
- The Temasek Review: PAP MP Lee Bee Wah: Paying retiring workers creates “hardship” for employers
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
- The Gigamole Diaries: H1N1 pandemic? Now we know what a sham it had been
The Gospel of Harry
- Feed Me To The Fish: Am I grumbling?
We are against Capital Punishment
- la nausée: Capital Punishment in Singapore: Preliminary Statistics
- Readings From A Political Duo-ble: Working Paper – Neoliberalism and its human rights impact on Singapore (Part II)
- Jacob 69er: Message from Singaporeans For Democracy
- Blowin’ In The Wind: Malaysia more ‘free’ than Singapore: Freedom House
- Sgpolitics.net: SDP’s Let’s Talk with Dr Wong Wee Nam
Life, the universe and everything
- Who Moved My Singapore Cheese: Words of wisdom from a 59 year old taxi driver
- Bernard Leong: Some Thoughts on Google vs China
- Sg Pirate Game: Be hungry, be foolish
- Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Ling Kai performing at Starbucks
- Seelan Palay’s Blog: Reminder: Join Singaporeans For Democracy for a discussion this Thursday (Jan 14)