Daily SG: 14 Jan 2010
– TOC: HDB’s reply on flats for foreigners – a conflict of interest?
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: High HDB Prices : Curbing the surge
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Prices of HDB Flats
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Singaporean Skeptic: The PAP still doesn’t get it.
– The Temasek Review: Singapore primary schools “swarmed” by PRs and foreigners
– TOC: The edge of tolerance
– Today In Singapore: A Rainbow Nation
Road to Election
– On Nation and State: The 2006 opposition party performance and the opposition voter profile.
Twilight in Paradise
– The Temasek Review: PAP MP Lee Bee Wah: Paying retiring workers creates “hardship” for employers
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– The Gigamole Diaries: H1N1 pandemic? Now we know what a sham it had been
The Gospel of Harry
– Feed Me To The Fish: Am I grumbling?
We are against Capital Punishment
– la nausée: Capital Punishment in Singapore: Preliminary Statistics
– Readings From A Political Duo-ble: Working Paper – Neoliberalism and its human rights impact on Singapore (Part II)
– Jacob 69er: Message from Singaporeans For Democracy
– Blowin’ In The Wind: Malaysia more ‘free’ than Singapore: Freedom House
– Sgpolitics.net: SDP’s Let’s Talk with Dr Wong Wee Nam
Life, the universe and everything
– Who Moved My Singapore Cheese: Words of wisdom from a 59 year old taxi driver
– Bernard Leong: Some Thoughts on Google vs China
– Sg Pirate Game: Be hungry, be foolish
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Ling Kai performing at Starbucks
– Seelan Palay’s Blog: Reminder: Join Singaporeans For Democracy for a discussion this Thursday (Jan 14)