Apple has began selling their iPad Tablet over the weekend in US. And it’s nothing but tablet talk this week in the tech world. Some analyst estimate that Apple sold 600,00 to 700,000 over the weekend, resulting in several news agencies and website to use that figure without verification. Apple later clarify that they sold more than 300,000 iPad on Saturday (including Pre-Orders). Now, that is a more likely figure.
And in case you are interested, The JooJoo had a pre-order of 90 units and 15 cancellation. (Figure correct up to 11 February 2010)
– Cnet: Apple: Over 300,000 iPads sold on first day
– ifixit: iPad Teardown
– BGR: References to new iPhones, new iPod touch and new iPad found!
– Gizmodo: Joojoo Tablet: These Court Docs Show Only 90 Preorders (With 15 returned)
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: JooJoo received 90 pre-orders (and 15 cancellation)
– Engadget: HP Slate to cost $549, have 1.6GHz Atom Z530, 5 hour battery?
– TheStreet: Nokia Aims a Tablet at Apple
– Bright Hub: Core i3 vs Core i5: What’s the Difference?
– Tom’s Hardware: Nvidia Shows Off Ion 2 GPU Superiority in IE9
– Engadget: Windows Phone 7 is the new name, ‘Series’ gets voted off island
– Straits Times: OneMap for public data, svcs
– TechGoondu: Sony to drop “Other OS” support
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Apple to announce the future of iPhone 4.0
– Cnet: Microsoft’s mystery event revealed
– NTT’s Core Dump 2.0: The 3G-4G confusion..
– TechGoondu: StarHub TV on Nexus One – finally
– Lesterchan.net: SingTel First To Bring In Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Motorola Milestone now exclusive to Starhub in Singapore
Reviews | Guides
– Engadget: Apple iPad review
– Engadget: Fusion Garage JooJoo review
– TechieLobang: HTC HD Mini Review
– TechieLobang: HTC Legend Review – Unboxing and First Look
– Hot Hardware: Asus 13.3″ U30Jc Laptop, Optimus-Enabled Mobility
– TechieLobang: Canon PowerShot S90 Review