GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
- TOC: GIC / Temasek — What is the best way forward?
- Sam’s thoughts: Sexuality Education for Multi-valued Singapore
- New Asia Republic: Speak Up or Be Spoken For!
- Carpe Diem: Singapore cuts funds to theatre company
- The Temasek Review: Why are PAP leaders so intolerant of criticisms?
- guanyinmiao’s musings: Singapore Talking? Still A Long Way To Go (Part 2)
- Trapper’s Swamp: Just one of those things that won’t go away
- Yawning Bread: Entry to clubs “on the basis of … testicles”
Life, the universe and everything
- ambiguity: For her friends, family, acquaintances…
- Rachel Zeng: On euthanasia
- pinkdot.sg: Brother to brother: Standing by your family through the tough times
- Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Internet might fail on 5th May 2010 (6th May for those in Singapore)
Selected News Stories
- Bernama: Singaporeans ‘Wait And See’ Before Investing In Iskandar Malaysia
- SMH: Singapore wishes Indonesian investigation into corruption wasn’t happening
- The Economist: Singapore’s gamble
- NYT: Housing Shortage Makes Australia Ask if It Is Full
- paidContent: Traditional Ways Of Judging ‘Quality’ In Published Content Are Now Useless
- NYT The Lede: Video and Tweets From Athens
- Guardian: Sleeping for less than six hours may cause early death, study finds