Daily SG: 6 May 2010
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– TOC: GIC / Temasek — What is the best way forward?
– Sam’s thoughts: Sexuality Education for Multi-valued Singapore
– New Asia Republic: Speak Up or Be Spoken For!
– Carpe Diem: Singapore cuts funds to theatre company
– The Temasek Review: Why are PAP leaders so intolerant of criticisms?
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Singapore Talking? Still A Long Way To Go (Part 2)
– Trapper’s Swamp: Just one of those things that won’t go away
– Yawning Bread: Entry to clubs “on the basis of … testicles”
Life, the universe and everything
– ambiguity: For her friends, family, acquaintances…
– Rachel Zeng: On euthanasia
– pinkdot.sg: Brother to brother: Standing by your family through the tough times
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Internet might fail on 5th May 2010 (6th May for those in Singapore)
Selected News Stories
– Bernama: Singaporeans ‘Wait And See’ Before Investing In Iskandar Malaysia
– SMH: Singapore wishes Indonesian investigation into corruption wasn’t happening
– The Economist: Singapore’s gamble
– NYT: Housing Shortage Makes Australia Ask if It Is Full
– paidContent: Traditional Ways Of Judging ‘Quality’ In Published Content Are Now Useless
– NYT The Lede: Video and Tweets From Athens
– Guardian: Sleeping for less than six hours may cause early death, study finds