2010 National Day Rally
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: My beady eyes over Lee’s numbers, part 2
– i have succumbed to peer pressure: Response to “My beady eyes over Lee’s numbers, part 2″.
– TOC: What are Singaporean workers sacrificing for?
– Yours Truly Singapore: National Day Rally 2010
– Spore Says Political Cartoon: National Day Rally.
Immigrants & Foreigners
– The Rot Within: Underutilisation of local resources
– Geek Is The New Black: Are We All Becoming Pauline Hansons?
– The Kent Ridge Common: Immigration to be hottest topic in Singapore yet
– TOC: Why do we need 6.5 million people?
– The Star: No more the most open
$9,000 for your votes National Service
– Senang Diri: NSRA stokes evergreen concerns on National Service
– mrbrown: YouTube video: Hitler Finds Out about his NS Recognition Award
– My very lo soh long winded page: $9K to buy NSmen’s votes?
– Singapore Kopi Tok: Lau Peng Forgotten and Lau Peng Won’t Forget [Thanks Dai Kor]
– Abdillah Zamzuri: New HDB home ownership policy could have deeper meanings
– Blowin’ In The Wind: Homes of Singaporeans
Countdown to Elections
– Singapore Notes: Preparing For The Finals
– Feed Me To The Fish: Ladies & gentlemen, the General Election is on!
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: Votker series: Introduction and Poll No. 1
– VotingRp: Q & A With Jeisilan Sivalingam
– CNNGo.com: Alec Tok: A shining light for Singapore?
– AFP: Facebook generation turns to politics in Singapore [Thanks Aaron]
The peasants doth protest too much, methinks
– TOC: Stop using the poor for your political agenda
– I’m getting personal..: Complains as Political demands
– Loh and Behold: Ticked Off for Expecting the Best
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: And SM wants us to think of the poor?
– TOC: Look who’s bashing Singaporeans
– My Sketchbook: Goh complains of Singaporean complaining
Twilight in Paradise
– flaneurose: Implications of No Retirement Age
We are against capital punishment
– TOC: How about a Yellow Noose Project?
– Singapore Life and Times: Education Freedoms
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– The Gigamole Diaries: Hippocrates – relevant today? Or, perhaps not….
Selected News Stories
– NYT: How to End the Great Recession
– NYT: North Korea Takes Steps to Extend Dynastic Rule
– LA Times: 2011 Kia Sportage EX: Sharp-looking crossover has undeniable German influence
– Telegraph: Kazakhstan the home of the apple
– Milo: The History of the Cell Phone [infographics]