2010 National Day Rally
- Yawning Bread on WordPress: My beady eyes over Lee’s numbers, part 2
- i have succumbed to peer pressure: Response to “My beady eyes over Lee’s numbers, part 2″.
- TOC: What are Singaporean workers sacrificing for?
- Yours Truly Singapore: National Day Rally 2010
- Spore Says Political Cartoon: National Day Rally.
Immigrants & Foreigners
- The Rot Within: Underutilisation of local resources
- Geek Is The New Black: Are We All Becoming Pauline Hansons?
- The Kent Ridge Common: Immigration to be hottest topic in Singapore yet
- TOC: Why do we need 6.5 million people?
- The Star: No more the most open
$9,000 for your votes National Service
- Senang Diri: NSRA stokes evergreen concerns on National Service
- mrbrown: YouTube video: Hitler Finds Out about his NS Recognition Award
- My very lo soh long winded page: $9K to buy NSmen’s votes?
- Singapore Kopi Tok: Lau Peng Forgotten and Lau Peng Won’t Forget [Thanks Dai Kor]
- Abdillah Zamzuri: New HDB home ownership policy could have deeper meanings
- Blowin’ In The Wind: Homes of Singaporeans
Countdown to Elections
- Singapore Notes: Preparing For The Finals
- Feed Me To The Fish: Ladies & gentlemen, the General Election is on!
- Yawning Bread on WordPress: Votker series: Introduction and Poll No. 1
- VotingRp: Q & A With Jeisilan Sivalingam
- CNNGo.com: Alec Tok: A shining light for Singapore?
- AFP: Facebook generation turns to politics in Singapore [Thanks Aaron]
The peasants doth protest too much, methinks
- TOC: Stop using the poor for your political agenda
- I’m getting personal..: Complains as Political demands
- Loh and Behold: Ticked Off for Expecting the Best
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: And SM wants us to think of the poor?
- TOC: Look who’s bashing Singaporeans
- My Sketchbook: Goh complains of Singaporean complaining
Twilight in Paradise
- flaneurose: Implications of No Retirement Age
We are against capital punishment
- TOC: How about a Yellow Noose Project?
- Singapore Life and Times: Education Freedoms
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
- The Gigamole Diaries: Hippocrates – relevant today? Or, perhaps not….
Selected News Stories
- NYT: How to End the Great Recession
- NYT: North Korea Takes Steps to Extend Dynastic Rule
- LA Times: 2011 Kia Sportage EX: Sharp-looking crossover has undeniable German influence
- Telegraph: Kazakhstan the home of the apple
- Milo: The History of the Cell Phone [infographics]