Countdown to Elections
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: General Election on the way?
– Support Site for the Unemployed: Predominant Party System To End Soon in Singapore?
– The Temasek Review: Be realistic about the next General Election
– The Temasek Review: Is the PAP using the deceased Dr Balaji and Mrs Lee to gain public sympathy?
– FTP: Ruling PAP ramps up elections preparations
Temasek Review vs TNP
– The Temasek Review: TR’s editorial team rejects TNP’s journalist Ms. Ng “coffee session” invitation
– Support Site for the Unemployed: Authorities Feeling The Heat On Rising Popularity of Socio-political Sites?
Ministars Get Rich or Die Tryin
– Singapore Notes: Sure Formula For Richness
– Sam’s thoughts: Society needs education, not the ACJC girls
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Empowering Individuals Through Cyber-Wellness Education
– The Temasek Review: Defending the Lion City: Defend who?
– Thinker, Writer, Magus, Man: What Readers (May) Want
– Laïcité – Secularity and Secularism: Radicalism – no single religion’s burden
– Temasek Hedge: As hot money and billionaires continue flight from USD, MAS throws doors open wider
– pressrun.net: US wants to inflate the world: Martin Wolf
Life, the universe and everything
– TOC: TOC pays tribute to soccer legend, Dollah Kassim
– Sgpolitics.net: Football legend Dollah Kassim passes away
– Small steps for Social PR: The Bear Youtube video that cried wolf
– Otterman speaks: It’s Blog Action Day today, featuring WATER
Selected News Stories
– Bloomberg: Singapore Risks Recession Bump on Road to World’s Fastest-Growing Economy
– NYT: China’s Elite Feel Winds of Change, but Endure
– BBC: How small acts can change the world [Thanks Adrian]
– TNS Digital Life: Global ‘Digital Life’ research project reveals major changes in online behaviour
– Gizmodo: Test Drive a Driverless Mitsubishi From Your Computer
– CNN: Study: iPhone 4 more fragile than previous models
– DailyTech: Google and Sony Kill the “Dumb” TV, Unleash Google TV
– CNET: Sony Google TVs cost US$599 and up