NTUSU Ministerial Forum
– flaneurose: A Disempowered Generation
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Lim Zi Rui : I don’t know what I’m defending anymore..
– Singapore Notes: Spoken From The Heart
– funny little world: Asking the wrong questions.
– TOC: Goh vs Obama – worlds apart?
– Feed Me To The Fish: I don’t have clever answers but can you vote for me?
– Life of a simple boy: We just want you to do your job properly, Dear SM Goh!
– guanyinmiao’s musings: The General Elections: Why And How The Young Values Good Governance
– The Enquirer: Building a City of Buzz – Concrete Instructions Please
Countdown to Elections
– Sgpolitics.net: ELECTION ISSUES: Open-Door Immigration & High Cost of Homes
– Gerald Giam: Yearning for “Western-style democracy”?
– TOC: Pork barrel politics – again?
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Political Limitations Of Social Networking Sites
– Chia Ti Lik’s Blog: Socialist Front’s 1st Press Conference
– Singapore Social and Political Thoughts: No need to pay for usage of void deck for Funerals at Tanjong Pagar Town Council
– VotingRp: What it takes to be an RP Candidate
– Lee Wai Leong Facebook: How to Win an Election (Part II) [Thanks Wai Leong]
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: “Average is the new exceptional”
– TOC: Singapore is 17th most prosperous country: 1st or 3rd world?
– The Temasek Review: Singapore is the 17th most prosperous country?
– The Star: Both boon and bane
Strangers in a Strange Land
– TOC: Immigration – still an issue, 12 years on
– The Temasek Review: Cheap PRC workers and Minimum Wage Policy
The Rights of Being Singaporean
– Singaporeans for Democracy: SFD submits report on Electoral Reform to UN Universal Periodic Review
– Readings From A Political Duo-ble: Relevance of Universal Periodic Review in Singapore’s case
Twilight in Paradise
– Singapore Preparedness: Raising the Retirement Age in Singapore
– Singapore Notes: Do As We Say, Not As We Do
– The Temasek Review: Can Singaporeans work longer as their life span increases?
– My sketchbook: Retirement age in Singapore-It can only go UP
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: The smelly guy who wants to enter the rich man’s club
– SMH: The money-making machine of Singapore Inc [Thanks Say Yei]
– The Age: Singapore after Australia’s real mountain of gold
We are against capital punishment
– New Asia Republic: YPAP: What about human rights for victims?
– The British Weekly: Justice, Singapore Style
– National Multimedia: Defamation trial highlights Singapore’s rope and lash law
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Private shield and employer benefits
– Ravi Philemon: a vOte…bUt CHoice?
– Ravi Philemon: Election in Burma a sham unless…
– Asia Society: POLICY UPDATE: How Should the U.S. Respond to Burma’s Upcoming Elections?
Little Green Dot
– AsiaIsGreen: Why We Should Have The Green Corridor
– innersanctum: queer church – a dialogue
Life, the universe and everything
– TOC: From gang fights to mentor
Selected News Stories
– TechCrunch: Ask a VC: Is Southeast Asia’s Economic Growth for Real This Time? [TCTV]
– Tax Justice Network: Singapore among world’s most corrupt nations
– NYT: Dubai Faces Environmental Problems After Growth