The Gospel of Harry: Wikileak Verses
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Wikileaked Singapore
– The Kent Rdige Common: Reading WikiLeaks’ US Embassy Cable with MM Lee
– pressrun.net: WikiLeaks: What Lee Kuan Yew told Steinberg
– Words of the Cze: Old Flabby Chap
– Wikileaks: Viewing cable 09SINGAPORE529, DEPUTY SECRETARY STEINBERG’S MAY 30, 2009 [Thanks chen shen]
– The Kent Ridge Common: Will the “West” learn from the WikiLeaks Saga?
– Taipei Times: Lee Kuan Yew warns on unification
Countdown to Elections
– Seelan Palay’s Blog: You can’t hide from democracy
– Singapore Social and Political Thoughts: Russian President awares of political stagnation by only having a majority political party
– VotingRp: RP Organising Secretary Reports…
– New Asia Republic: Taking overseas exchanges with partner universities to a new level
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Rethinking And Remodelling Moral Education
– pressrun.net: How Singapore school system became great: McKinsey
– En Bloc Block Blog: Who gets the blame and shame?
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– Small steps for Social PR: Singapore Press Holdings’ English newspapers faced with declining circulation
Strangers in a Strange Land
– all the world’s a stage: No Way Back?
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– Spore Says Political Cartoon: Government fund
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– The Gigamole Diaries: Singapore obesity and the BMI
– groundnotes: The Cosby Effect – Singapore Style
– Singapore Notes: None Are So Blind As Those Who Do Not See
– My Little Corner : What’s wrong with retirement?
– Loh and Behold: What’s Wrong with this Picture?
Life, the universe and everything
– catherinelim.sg: My Latest Novel: Miss Seetoh in the World
– Small steps for Social PR: Bakerzin Facebook fans receive vouchers that expire the next day
– The Long and Winding Road: A final journey from Tanjong Pagar: into Malaysia before leaving Singapore
– The Digital Consultant: Is Social Media Destroying The Web?
– Crisis Communication in the Era of Social Media: Blogger Released from Egyptian Jail After 4 Years [Thanks Justin]
– CNNGo: Alexis Ong: Singaporeans just don’t give a damn
– blankanvas: strong play ethic by mark teo
Selected News Stories
– The Economist: How the world’s cities have fared since the financial crisis hit in 2007 [Thanks Adrian]
– Guardian: No Singapore exit for Swiss bank clients
– NYT Personal Tech: The Lessons of 10 Years of Talking Tech
– SMH: Choosing a smartphone
– Eurogamer: PS2: The Insiders’ Story
– Tech65: Gear65 #69 – LG Optimus One