The Gospel of Harry
– Singapore Life and Times: Whose Singapore?
– Molitics: Demolition Man VS DeMolitician Girl
– Musings From the Lion City: Wrong Line of Defense
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: “Truth”: What is it?
– Monsters and Critics: Singapore leaders calm waves after Lee annoys Muslims
– FTP: Silver lining behind MM Lee’s controversial comments
Countdown to Elections
– Memories Archipelago: Is the newspaper that I am reading skewed in a certain way??
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– TOC: MOM report- Estimated 500,000 earn less than $1,200 or are unemployed
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Support Site for The Unemployed: Deliberate Workplace Internationalization in Singapore
– Tribolum.com: Lines
Truth, Justice, and the Singapore Way
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Legal system in Singapore
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– The Temasek Review: Singapore needs health reforms not maybes from Minister Khaw Boon Wan
Your National Service
– Senang Diri: Singapore Armed Forces Training Safety Audit 2001 to 2010: A look at training halts
– The Daily Pennsylvanian: The call to serve
– Babolat: Where is home now for me?
– thinkcink.net: I am Singaporean too
– department of crappy engineering: academic performance-based or work performance-based
– The Kent Ridge Common: NUSSU – What are you trying to do with the students’ monies in the reserves?
Selected News Stories
– The Malaysian Insider: Malaysia did not sabotage Singapore, says Dr M
– NYT: The Quest for Dignity [Thanks G]
– TechCrunch: Exclusive: An Early Look At News.me, The New York Times’ Answer To The Daily
– CrunchGear: First Drive: 2012 Ford Focus, A European Car Meant For The World
– Tom’s Hardware: The Hidden Cost Of Intel’s $700 Million SB Recall
– Mail Online: Lightning and fire: Japan on alert after volcano’s biggest eruption in 50 years
– Telegraph: Nicholas Serota: Googling the future of art
– Art Project (Powered by Google): Visitor Guide
– INQUIRER.net: Rabbits and hares
Happy Lunar New Year everyone!
We’ll be back on Monday. Peace out, everyone. Especially you, Harry..