Singapore General Election 2011
– New Asia Republic: Clash of the Titans: NSP meets PAP (13/03/2011) [Thanks D]
– Ravi Philemon: PAP candidate for Mountbatten thought Singaporeans were noise makers too
– The Kent Ridge Common: The Insidious Shifts in Perspective: Framing the Singapore Way
– CNA: Singapore eases rulings on Internet election advertising
– Sgpolitics.net: Excuse me, SM Goh, Japan has a plural Parliament unlike Singapore
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PAP: Pls do not use tragedy to push yr agenda
– Vinyarb: SM Goh compares Tsunami to SG Flood
– My Singapore News: A Japanese lesson
– My Little Corner: Will Singaporeans be like the Japanese in times of trouble?
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: After Egypt, now with tsunami news, CNA again a disgrace
– mrbrown: Japan got earthquake, quickly book your CNA commercial slots NOW!
– mrbrown: MediaCorp says sorry for CNA Japan earthquake email
– Musings From the Lion City: In Poor Taste
– Big Talk Singapore: Is Singapore still going for nuclear with Japan nuclear meltdown ?
– The Temasek Review: After Fukushima do we still want 6.5m people and a Nuclear Power to support?
– The Enquirer: Living with aftershocks [Thanks Jianyue]
– BraveNewClimate: Fukushima Nuclear Accident – a simple and accurate explanation
– Google Crisis Response: 2011 Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami
– NOAA Center for Tsunami Research: Tsunami Event – March 11, 2011 Honshu (northeastern Taiheiyou)
Leave no ones behind
– New Asia Republic: Where and how can Singaporeans with low income seek help to get them by?
– Chemical Generatio Singapore: Appeasement in the HDB Resale Market
Healthcare & Healthcare Providers
– TOC: Work injuries expenses: 1-in-20 chances workers may have to pay?
– Singapore M.D.: Arrogance of ignorance 2
Life, the universe and everything
– Desparatebeep: The Nice Guy Who Finishes First
Selected News Stories
– The Philippine Star: Pinoy professionals in Singapore outnumber maids – Aquino
– The Economist: Journalistic nuclear physics