Singapore General Election 2011
– Sgpolitics.net: Where will Chiam contest?
– TOC: Desmond Lim – all geared up for the GE
– Reinventing the Rice Bowl: The Real Reasons Why Wages are Failing to Keep Up with Inflation
– The Reform Party: Perspectives of a Student
– Yaw Shin Leong: Conversations With Ex-Unionists
– SDP: Stop the PAP before it’s too late
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: Low Thia Khiang’s job is to lead the Workers’ Party
– TOC: Mountbatten close to her heart
– New Asia Republic: Will the Reform Party contest?
– New Asia Republic: WP visits Sengkang-West and Punggol-East SMCs [Thanks D]
– guanyinmiao’s musings: The General Elections: Social Media Not A Bed Of Roses
– Siew Kum Hong: Answering the question you wish had been asked
– TOC: GRC system: Wool Over Eyes (Part 4 of 6)
– TOC: New faces – PAP vs Opposition
– nofearSingapore: GE 2011: I am a swing voter- try to convince me!
– Singapore Notes: We Don’t Know Why He Did That Either
– Political Writings: Myths & Half-Truths from the “Opposition” (Part II) [Thanks Lee]
– LoveLivfe: I am not here to play someone else’s game
– The Temasek Review: Homing in on what matters most to S’poreans [Thanks G]
– mrbrown: PAP = “New Faces”, Opposition = “Newbies”
– The Owl: The PAP Blinks [Thanks lkajs]
– TOC: Smile PAP, the Straits Times is here!
– My sketchbook: Justification for president’s pay hike
– New Nation: NTU student recounts experience during Japan earthquake
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Fukushima 50 : Lessons in worker loyalty..
– ST Forum: Fukushima 50 – lessons in worker loyalty [Thanks G]
– SpotlightOnSingapore: Japan tsunami donations: Singapore government gives ONLY $500,000, shame.
– New Asia Republic: Goodbye Uranium, Hello Thorium
– Yours Truly Singapore: A struggle to find the ‘sweet spot’, says Mah [Thanks G]
Singaporeans are fed, up with progress!
– My Singapore News: Say No to destructive growth formula
– Furry Brown Dog: A comparative analysis of real CPF returns and other provident funds
Truth, Justice, and the Singapore Way
– New Asia Republic: On Trial by Jury & Jury Nullification
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: High Court waves away 377A controversy
– TOC: NTUC- a union to help community or workers?
– The Grand Moofti Speaks: Social integration, Singapore’s sharia law and Minister Mentor Lee – II
– The Singapore Law Review: Politicizing Blogs
– Ray of Light: Would prizes encourage more gracious behaviour?
Life, the universe and everything
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: S’pore Inc: SGX misread Oz
– SGEntrepreneurs: Events For The Week – 19-26 Mar
Selected News Stories
– Today: Investors appeal against ruling on Lehman-linked losses [Thanks G]
– The Star: Insomnia for state investors
– The Interpreter: Singapore is not a model for Australia
– The Economist: Go East, young bureaucrat
– NYT: Abu Dhabi Guggenheim Faces Protest [Thanks Kay]