Singapore General Election 2011
- TOC: “There will be more significant things to come”: WP’s Low
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: NSP: An irresponsible party?
- Reinventing the Rice Bowl: An Imaginary Climate of Fear?
- The Temasek Review: Exclusive from NSP & SDP: No Suicide squad
- The Temasek Review: SDA prepared for a three-cornered showdown in Punggol East SMC
- New Asia Republic: Wife Luo Wenli responsible for Mr Chiam’s 3-in-1 Concept
- New Asia Republic: Mrs Chiam: I am inspired by Sonia Gandhi
- CNA: Electoral competition heats up as parties eye SMCs
- CNA: NSP names Tampines GRC candidates
The President & His Ministars: Get Rich or Die Tryin
- Crisis Communication in the Era of Social Media: Singapore General Elections 2011: High Ministerial Salaries. Is PAP’s Failure to Respond a Miscalculation?
- ST Forum: Why President’s pay seems jarring now and not before
- TOC: MM Lee’s views a “generational thing”: Michael Palmer
- pressrun.net: Singapore’s veteran MPs
- ERPZ: Singapore’s Governance
- guanyinmiao’s musings: The General Elections: Are Ten (Minus One) Days Sufficient For Campaigning?
- Yawning Bread on WordPress: The party of the few
- Icarus Flew Too High: Hapless CNA and Luxury Chairs – A sorry state of affairs.
- Sgpolitics.net: PM Lee, I will definitely vote calmly
- Singapore Notes: Our Future At Stake
- Singapore Social and Political Thoughts: Massive PAP Progaganda by State Controlled Straits Times, again..
- TOC: Some videos of the GE 2011 Forum at NUS (updated with Dr Chee’s rebuttal to Michael Palmer)
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Suicide squads needed
- Support Site for The Unemployed: Graduate Employment Survey 2010 (published 2011)
- The Star: Battle of the elite looming
- Reuters: Singapore’s high home prices pose risks ahead of elections
Leave No Ones Behind
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Targeted help – PAP’s euphemism for barriers to those getting help…
- funny little world: WAH! If I worked at MOM, my backside will be so happy.
- Singapore Notes: Another Bum Deal
- TOC: Reflecting on “Reflections” – A review of Mah Bow Tan’s book (Part 4 of 9)
Strangers in a Strange Land
- i have succumbed to peer pressure: Mandatory citizenship programme needs more stakeholder involvement.
Singapore is a free country. Free from chewing gum, free from Playboy, free from transparency, free from a free press, free from free speec…
- visaisahero: ST’s justification of its liberal editing of Forum opinions
- visaisahero: Samuel Wee’s response to ST’s explanation
- TOC: ST Forum Editor was right after all
- Laïcité – Secularity and Secularism: This is what freedom of speech looks like
- Fridae: Simon Fujiwara: Censored at the Singapore Biennale 2011
- New Nation: Explaining inflation in Singapore
- Military Life: Can I carry your full-pack, Sir?
- New Asia Republic: Between tolerating the future dictator and perpetuating democracy
- Yawning Bread on WordPress: Orchard Road’s a mess again
- TOC: Women’s Charter “not just for the elites”
- The Lycan Times: Elitism rears its ugly head
- Nomadism: Local Sg News: A ridiculous call to “warn off” heartlanders to Holland Village.