Singapore General Election 2011
– TOC: Get passionate: Dr Chee Soon Juan
– Sgpolitics.net: Is opposition capable of taking over government?
– Yaw Shin Leong: The Battle For East Coast GRC
– Jaslyn Go’s Blog: Female candidates may battle in Yuhua in repeat of history – ST 28 March 2011
– The Reform Party: The time is now!
– Yahoo: I am my own person: Lina Chiam
New Mandarins on the Block
– life one degree north, one-o-three degrees east: Taking the higher ground
– insights, interests, intelligence: Tin Pei Ling and PAP – arguments for and against
– Mr Wang Says So: Tin Pei Ling and the Real Reason Why Singaporeans Are Annoyed
– Singapore Life and Times: Youth in the Box
– The Temasek Review:The Problem with PAP’s Tin Pei Ling
– Project Lucy: You should have stopped at the Kate Spades [Thanks JW]
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Please punch above the belt
– onesingaporean: Why so mean? Here’s why
– Weekday Blues: In Spite Of, or Because Of.
– Musings From the Lion City: A PAP Mistake
– Kaffein-nated: Wake up to the new media
– SpotlightOnSingapore: PAP new faces: Yes, yes, yes Minister? Part 2
– My Singapore News: I don’t buy that
– Today Voices: Don’t label critics without considering their views
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: Citizen tail wagging TV dog
– onesingaporean: Congratulations, Mr Koo!
– Javert’s World: GRC sucks!
– The Owl: We Come To Defend Lee Hsien Loong, Not Ridicule Him [Thanks lkajs]
– SG-Quitters: Pirate of Temasek – DPM Wong Kan Seng questioned the motives of the Opposition. [Thanks W]
– mrbrown: PAP’s Dr Janil Puthucheary: I saved kids’ lives
– Political Writings: Guide to Political Parties in Singapore [Thanks L]
– ST Forum: MPs should focus on national issues
– TOC: Reflecting on “Reflections” – A review of Mah Bow Tan’s book (Part 7 of 9)
We are against capital punishment
– funny little world: What happened to renew, rehab, restart?
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Rote Memorisation In Singapore’s Education System: The Elephant In The Room
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Helping retail investors: the HK way and the S’pore way
– Only “objective” and “factual” political films please, we’re Singaporeans: Video : Francis Seow – The Interview
Selected News Stories
– ACT New Zealand: Stop Buying The Bullsh*t [Thanks Willy]
– The Economist: From universal truths to internal dialogues [Thanks A]
– Cnet: Amazon Cloud Drive and Cloud Player (review)
– SlashFilm: ‘25 Years of Pixar’
– Engadget: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play review