Singapore General Election 2011
– Vinyarb: Coffee with Gilbert Goh of National Solidarity Party
– CNA: Goh Kim Seng to lead SDA team in Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC
– Today: SPP to field 7 candidates
– Today: RP’s new face wants ‘more security in employment’
New Mandarins on the Block
– TOC: MPs and Quality Control
– TOC: Tin Pei Ling’s social mobility: the exception, not the norm
– Political Writings: In Defence Of: Tin Pei Ling [Thanks L]
– De Leviathan @ SG: Election Watch Part X – Tin Pei Ling – I Started A Joke …..SM Goh Joined In.
– sgfrag.net: Are the attacks on Ms Tin Pei Ling a lie?
– ST Forum: Wrong to let young candidate sneak in
– TOC: Has the PAP reached political nirvana?
– Small steps for Social PR: How the People’s Action Party can find its voice in social media
– Empty Vessel: PAP, get better at social media
– The Temasek Review: Can leaders be talent-hunted and groomed for highest political office?
– Support Site for The Unemployed: Major Leadership Failures of the PAP
– Quirkychic: Thoughts on the Upcoming Elections
– Insane Polygons: Yes He Can
– onesingaporean: Goh Chok Tong boo boo again, what a clown
– The Temple Of Thoughts 3: Raising Singapore
– Javert’s World: Vote for the person and not the party.
– Barnyard Chorus: Call for topics: GE candidates’ views on women’s issues.
– Today Voices: A farmer’s life deserves respect
– ST Forum: Govts better off with checks and balances
– ST Forum: More coverage of opposition candidates, please
– Asia Sentinel: Polls Loom in Singapore
CNA Political Forum on Singapore’s Future
– Singapore Social and Political Thoughts: MediaCorp Election Forum (English/Chinese)
– My Little Corner: A perspective on the debate
– Abdillah Zamzuri: Channel NewsAsia’s Political Forum Debate A Conspiracy?
Singaporeans, a dying breed
– Measured musings: Press muse – Boilerplate nationalism
– pressrun.net: Singapore’s wannabe emigrants and fear of foreigners
– My Singapore News: Only 20% wants to emigrate
– Singapore Sojourn: Fulham Follies And Other Foibles [Thanks Roger]
Your National Service
– The Lycan Times: ‘Softie’ NSFs
– Vicky’s Writings: Generation Gap
– The Malaysian Insider: The maid, the NSF, his backpack, and the SAF’s image — Norman Vasu and Bernard FW Loo
– The Star: Feeling the pinch of higher prices
We are against capital punishment
– TOC: Court of Appeal: Yong Vui Kong’s case has no merit
– funny little world: There are good people too.
– Rachel Zeng: Our president has no discretion when it comes to clemency appeals
– LIANAIN FILMS: Help Liyana Help Atiqah
– We Believe In Second Chances: Second Chances Flea Market – Who wants cupcakes?
– Facebook: Save Yong Vui Kong!
– AFP: Singapore rejects drug mule’s death penalty appeal
– Yale Daily News: Miller: Yale’s principles for sale in Singapore
– Yale Daily News: Ong: Facing up to Singapore’s harsh realities
– Yale Daily News: Letter: Don’t be April-fooled by the Singaporean regime