Singapore 2011 General Elections
A vote for change
- Article 14: Change?
- Sam’s Thoughts: An Open Letter to Minister Vivian Balakrishnan
- The Gigamole Diaries: Doing the right operation….. ala Dr Vivian Balakrishnan
- Molitics: Expect no Change, Singapore
- Yawning Bread: The apology manifesto
- funny little world: “From whence we came”: A young Singaporean’s reponse to MM Lee’s comments.
- laïcité: The ugly side of pragmatism
- My Singapore News: Time to depoliticise community organizations
- Think Happiness: Send message to leaders of Holland-Bukit Timah GRC
- CogitAsia: Politics in the Lion City: Toward an “Orchid Evolution”?
- Gwee Li Sui FB: Solomon Grundy – Singapore Version
Post 2011 GE Analysis
- Yawning Bread: How and when did you decide? Part 1
- Sgpolitics: Can the SDP become a mainstream opposition party?
- Figuring how faith fits into this world: Post-General Elections 2011 : Reflections of a Christians
- Eleven Years and Counting: Low Thia Khiang – The Master Strategist and General [Thanks Chin Leng]
- New Nation: Post coitus care: What happens after the climax?
- Singapore Notes: Calling It Quits
- Think Happiness: Update from Aljunied resident: Challenging Times
- New Nation: Mending a broken Potong Pasir
- Singapore Notes: Violence Against Democracy
- Yahoo: Police stop Potong Pasir petition signing session
- EDMW: A photo-tribute to Mr Chiam See Tong
Other post GE thoughts
- guanyinmiao’s musings: A Second Chance For Miss Tin Pei Ling
- Arra’s World: What Has Been Learnt From GE2011, I Wouldn’t Trade It For A Kate Spade Endorsment
- Hun Boon: Life after the General Election
- Where Bears Roam Free: Jurong Town Council employee’s sacking smells foul
- The Temasek Review: PAP membership of Jurong TC manager who sacked NSP supporter censored by state media
- Mr Wang Says So: Jurong Town Council Employee Sacked …. Allegedly for Supporting the Opposition
- Charlotte Rilakkuma FB: Infamous quotes by the PAP… empty promises.. insults that mock us
- Balderdash: “Can Singapore cope with the Trojan horse of democracy?” – you can’t make this shit up!
- My Very Own Glob: Goh Chok Tong Analogy Contest
- Yahoo: SPP, WP offered NCMP seats
- The Malaysian Insider: 60pc of vote, 93pc of seats?
- Guardian: Singapore is taking the first steps to true democracy
- Forbes: One Party But Not Just One Outcome
- The Economist: A win-win election?
- The Urban Wire: Yammering online for Yam Ah Mee
Life, the universe and everything
- Balderdash: Review: Song Hua Jiang Restaurant (“Dog” meat)
- Moving Higher In Souped-up Heuristically Agon Moment: UTTERLY ART celebrates its 10th
Selected News Stories
- Times of India: Singapore out to beckon Indian talent
- ars technica: The hackers hacked: main Anonymous IRC servers invaded