Singapore 2011 General Elections
A vote for change
- New Asia Republic: Seeking Liberty in a Democracy [Thanks D]
- Chapter Two: Reload: The real generation that does not remember
- Article 14: GRCs – where do we go from here?
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: PAP searches for answers…
- SpotlightOnSingapore: Lim Hwee Hua: PAP only needs to be transformed?
- Thoughts of a Singapore Statistician: PAP DOES NOT KNOW how to solve Singapore’s problems
- TOC: The GRC system – I don’t know what to say..
- Icarus Flew Too High: This is why we should have Proportional Representation
- Ahmad in Taiwan: My political awakening
- Feed Me To The Fish: From whence I came? Here I am, Grateful!
- Yours Truly Singapore: A random conversation with a PAP loyalist
- under a Pipala Tree: what revolution?
- The Temple Of Thoughts 3: A Change of Heart
- Freak Thoughts: Dust settles
- The Gigamole Diaries: The PAP’s new clothes….
- Yahoo SingaporeScene: ‘Time to discard policies that divide S’poreans’
Other post GE stuff
- Singapore Actually: Elections Rallies photos
- ex Chersonesus Aurea: SDP post election press conference (unedited video) [Thanks Stanley]
- News Clips: Nominated ministers: Good or bad idea? [Thanks George]
- New Asia Republic: Ode to George Yeo: Pretty Hurt for a Whiteshirt [Thanks D]
- Today Voices: A front-row view of ‘spoilt’ votes
- The Satay Club: For them the next election starts now
- Yahoo: Workers’ Party MPs decide on wards in Aljunied
- East Asia Forum: Reflections on the Singapore general election
- Asia Unbound: Thoughts on Singapore’s Election
- The Economist: Low expectations – In Singapore winning 7% of parliamentary seats is tantamount to an opposition triumph
- PBS: Singapore Entering a ‘New Phase’ in Politics
Healthcare & Healthcare Provider
- TOC: Why are cancer treatments not subsidized by the government?
- Singapore M.D.: Subsidy – the cure for all woes?
- Singapore Notes: Money Is Never Enough For These Guys
- guanyinmiao’s musings: Political Education In Singapore: Beyond ‘National Education’
Strangers in a Strange land
- Yawning Bread on WordPress: ‘We almost had to pull him off the plane’
We are against capital punishment
- We Believe In Second Chances: NGOs form a coalition against the death penalty in Malaysia
- New Asia Republic: Ethics and SAF Values
Life, the universe and everything
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Local bank investors are strange
- Art Radar Asia: The fences are down so look inside: Singapore Biennale 2011′s Old Kallang Airport – picture feast
Selected News Stories
- Reuters: Mind the gap: Asian income gulf shows economic model’s flaws