Harry and Peanut Goh – Down but not out
– TOC: PM Lee’s tasks ahead
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: Departure of SM Goh and MM Lee — a hugely symbolic move
– Sgpolitics.net: My take on MM Lee and SM Goh stepping down from cabinet
– The Craftsman’s Forge: The Change of Singapore Politics?
– Words of the Cze: Long Goodbye
– Yawning Bread: Lee Hsien Loong scores a nought for political nous
– New Asia Republic: A new dawn in Parliament
– The Satay Club: TIME FOR THE HATCHET TO BE BURIED
– The Satay Club: MULLING OVER LEE KUAN YEW’S LEGACY
– life one degree north, one-o-three degrees east: It keeps getting better!
– Molitics: On Ministers Leaving the Cabinet
– Singapore Notes: A House Divided
– Politics in Singapore: Shock as MM Lee and SM Goh retire
– Singapore Life and Times: Calling time
– Scrutinizing the Singapore government: MM Lee & SM Goh to retire from Cabinet
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Transition finally over
– Singapore Sojourn: Two Less Lions In Lion City [Thanks Roger]
– Feed Me To The Fish: Paptism No More!!!
– The Satay Club: THE LONG FAREWELL FINALLY ENDS
– The Temasek Review: Kenneth Jeyaretnam: MM and SM’s departures a ‘PR exercise’
– NSP: NSP’s Statement on the retirement of MM Lee and SM Goh
– SDP: SDP welcomes resignations, calls for further cuts in PMO
– Reuters: Singapore’s Lee steps down, but not full break with past
Singapore 2011 General Elections
A vote for change
– catherinelim.sg: After GE 2011, some crystal-ball gazing
– Dr Tan Cheng Bock: No more Blank Cheque for the PAP [Thanks Willy]
– Yawning Bread: How and when did you decide? Part 3
– Bernard Leong: Where & Why did Social Media succeed & fail in GE 2011? [Thanks Bernard]
– Illusio: Modelling the Singapore elections II: Are Singaporeans stupid voters?
– Singapore Kopi Tok: GE: One Week Later
– TOC: You are the people’s servants, please remember this
– TOC: Disparity between election results and seats won
– TOC: Protecting the sacred cows behind electric fences
– Thoughts of a Singapore Statistician: Pre GE Expectations and Post GE Frustrations
– My Singapore News: What if there was no alternate media?
– Live. Life: No dilemma
– New Nation: My wishlist for Singapore politics
– Empty Vessel: History repeats itself
Other post GE stuff
– Cherien George: TOWARDS A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY?
– Illusio: Meet Cherian George, Singapore’s apostle for High Broderism
– New Asia Republic: Cognitive dissonance within the Worker’s Party?
– Sgpolitics.net: WP’s Eric Tan resigns ungraciously
– The Thinking Fish Tank: Lina Chiam – Is She Up To The Task?
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Mr. Chiam See Tong’s Lessons For All Aspiring Politicians
– TOC: Do the opposition parties exist solely to defeat the PAP?
– Thetwophilo’s Blog: A Poor Workman Quarrels With His Tools [Thanks yl]
– Singapore Notes: Quitters’ Row
– The Temasek Review: Possible changes in Cabinet
– Think Happiness: Interview on transition of power
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Eric Tan is a gentleman
– TOC: Singapore People’s Party aims high
– Sylvia Lim’s Blog: Those Aljunied Voters!
– just rambling: Infographics and GE 2011
– Youtube: 前线追踪 《大选之后》 Frontline: Nicole Seah 佘雪玲 (13 May 2011) – Subtitles [Thanks Stanley]
Minister Salaries + Pension
– TOC: Pension for ministers – more disclosure, please
– The Temasek Review: PAP ministers start collecting pensions at age 55 even in office – DPM Teo
– Scrutinizing the Singapore government: Pension scheme
Healthcare & Healthcare Provider
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Healthcare cracks as wide as Bishan River…
– my blog my life: How Effective Is The Education System In Singapore In Preparing You For Your Working Life?
Strangers in a Strange land
– Scrutinizing the Singapore government: Foreigners: When the number gets too many
– New Asia Republic: The Right Socialism for Workers
– TOC: A conflict of interest?
– Empty Vessel: You can make the Tissue Issue go away
– In the Beginning was the Logos: Why Secular Democratic Discourse is Inadequate and Needs the Resources of Religious Discourse
– The Satay Club: JURONG TOWN COUNCIL IN THE SPOTLIGHT
– New Asia Republic: Diplomacy war on drugs
– Youtube: Singapore’s excuses to the UN Periodic Review for continuing gay discrimination
Selected News Stories
– The Star: Wanted – leaders with talent and fire
– Yahoo: Trimmer, slimmer, leaner Cabinet: analyst
– Bloomberg: Lee’s Party Aims to Renew Image After Singapore Election
– Malaysian Insider: Singapore: Survey shows nearly 8 in 10 public transport commuters dissatisfied
– wsws.org: Singapore election reflects anti-government groundswell
Thank you for your patience while we were migrating our server! -.-|