– My Singapore News: A taste of bad govt
– DE LEVIATHAN @ SG: Wrong to say prices for new flats are falling: Khaw
– Tan Kin Lian: A suggestion – affordable HDB flats
– Singapore Notes: The Trick In Pricing A Flat
– Yahoo: $100k-plus cash premiums offered for Tampines flat
2011: Transport Operators’ Vitamin M deficiency
– The Grand Moofti Speaks: Singapore’s SMRT: fare hikes, populist politics and the Temasek ‘bonus shares’ connection
– Musings From the Lion City: Fare Increase
– My Little Corner: Is a duopoly more efficient than a nationalised transport company?
Strangers in a Strange Land
– unbiasedelectorate: Are we a nation?
– Support Site for The Unemployed: Singapore PMET – LTA Projects filled with many cheap foreign professionals
– TRE: Philip Yeo, why pick on SG bond-breakers but dare not touch FT ones?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor : Some background info on Tan Jee Say
– AWARE: A female President is almost impossible
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: 全民总统之多数服从少数
– Thoughts of a Singapore Statistician: Did Dr Tony Tan intimidate the NUS School of Architecture in 1981?
A Vote For Change
– SpotlightOnSingapore: PM Lee: only lip service over pledges at swearing-in ceremony?
– A Reporter’s Memoir: NO HARD FEELINGS: What is at stake?
We are against capital punishment
– The Death Penalty in Singapore: At least one execution since Vui Kong’s appeal
– Between U & Me: Dreaming of Paradise…
– Andrew Loh: Elderly in foreign nursing homes – something is not right
– Singapore Notes: Education Arrested
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Did SMRT say that eating and drinking in train is considered emergency?
– Everything Also Complain: Children learn about nipples in kindergarten
– TOC: Education, Happiness and a paradigm shift
– department of crappy engineering: custom and bad habits
– New Nation: How to start a debate in the toilet
– Anonymous_X: Miss Singapore World: What, no bikini? (Alternatively: Nude … NOT!)