No Indian Curry for You
– Words of the Cze: Favour
– Andrew Loh: It goes deeper than just aroma
– Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee : Curry Favour
– Everything Also Complain: Can you don’t eat curry?
– SpeakSpokeWriteWrote: It’s not just about Curry
– Blogging for Myself: My Gosh! Tan Jee Say
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor : We the voters will decide what kind of president we want
– Angry Doctor: Whose voice is it anyway?
– My Singapore News: President Tan will move in at the Istana
– NAR: Presidential contest rules irony
– NAR: 全民总统之陈庆炎不是王鼎昌
– The Satay Club: ALL FOUR TANS GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT TO CONTEST
– Yahoo: President must engage govt in economic policies: Tan Jee Say– TOC: Statements by the Presidential candidates
– The China Post: Debate stirs among Singaporeans over role of the president
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Improving Language Education And Bilingualism In Singapore
– Loh and Behold: Is this the Way to Treat an ex-president?
– The Kent Ridge Common: Seeking Singapore Elsewhere
A Vote for Change
– Blogging for Myself: After winning for too long, you keep losing
– BBC: Singapore digs deep to be petro hub [Thanks Adrian]