– Tan Jee Say: Afternoon tea with my RI friends
– Tan Kin Lian: Presidential Election 2011 – Calling for supporters for TKL campaign
– Tony Tan’s FB: Weekend Message – 13 August 2011
– Chemical Generation Singapore: A Real Multi-Cornered Fight Finally
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: Obsessive-compulsive behaviour (again) in presidential contest
– catherinelim.sg: Challenging the Out-of-Bounds Markers for an Elected President
– guanyinmiao’s musings: A Presidential Election And Its Benefits: A Young Singaporean’s Perspective
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Tan Jee Say: Shane or Tom Horn?
– Loh and Behold: Should Organizations Endorse Presidential Candidates?
– Singapore Life and Times: To preside or not
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: 4 Tans in Presidential Elections.
– Yours Truly Singapore: No pledge to donate pay because…
– Albert Lim Sze Kiong’s FB: Why this Presidential Election is the real watershed fearless independence election ever since.
– ZB: 当“PAP”成为包袱……
– Yahoo: Tan Cheng Bock won’t pledge to donate pay because…
– TOC: Know your Council of Presidential Advisers
Strangers in a Strange Land
– ALVINOLOGY: Who are Gay Chao Hui, Joachime and Rachelle Ann Beguia?
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Who should be responsible for the things posted on my social media space?
– nofearSingapore: President’s Scholarship: The case of “dual citizen” Miss Xiao [Thanks Dr Huang!]
– Blinkymummy: The Imperfect President Scholar(ship)
– TOC: National Heart Centre’s action in Rachelle Ann Beguia’s case is flawed
National Day Rally 2011
– Maverick’s Slice of Life: NDR 2011: Winning back the Malay ground
– Singapore Notes: Where’s The Beef, Mr Prime Minister?
– unbiasedelectorate: Here is some food for thought
– The Long and Winding Road: The Green Corridor has the PM’s support!
– Sgpolitics.net: PM Lee’s speech: Cowboy towns and the little joke nobody caught
– TOC: Prime Minister broad-strokes digital media as unreliable
– Singapore Prison Stories’ FB: A better understanding of life behind bars
– Very FIne Commentary: London Falling
– Emmanuel Daniel: Choose your leaders wisely – A preamble
– Molitics: Uniting Singaporeans of All Nationalities
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Unhappiness runs deep…..around the world….
– Support Site for The Unemployed & Underemployed: Participant at Third Singaporeans’ First! Event: Lessons I learned During My Joblessness
No Indian Curry for You
– Think Happiness: Government Reply: Mediation Result Racist
2011: Transport Operators’ Vitamin M deficiency
– Yours Truly Singapore: Public transport model not key issue
The Internal Security Act
– Teo Soh Lung: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong should apologise to Dr Ang Swee Chai
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Tribute to Tan Jing Quee by Francis Khoo
– Remember Singapore: From Black & White to Colour…
– Good Morning Yesterday: Five places where you can still find old bus shelters