– NAR: 1st Presidential Election Broadcast
– NAR: What does the President do?
– ALVINOLOGY: The Best of Tan Kin Lian’s Self-Made Videos
– pe2011facts: Presidential Candidate Broadcasts: Memorable Moments
– Little Red Dot Diaries: Presidential Election 2011 – Poll Card has arrived [Thanks Bal Low]
– Vincent Wijeysingha’s FB: Why the election of either Doctor Tan will throw our limited liberties even further back whence they came
– Political Writings : Did They Boo Tony Tan? Or Someone Else?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Tan Jee Say: Wannabe spender of S$60bn
– Where Bears Roam Free: Why I choose Tan Cheng Bok for President
– RazorTV: Will Temasek Review’s endorsement affect Jee Say’s chances?
– Sgpolitics.net: Dr Tony Tan, do you know why you were booed?
– Singapore Actually: The Machinery in Full Force
– InSing: Calls for presidential candidates to back out
– TOC: Measuring the Mandate of the People: Approval Voting
– ZB: 政治观察家：选举或演变成大选“续集”
– Story of Bing: Do We Need An Army?
– New Nation: Be wary of nice sounding explanations about British riots
– guanyinmiao’s musings: State Of The Elderly In Singapore: Falling Through The Cracks
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: Help! My neighbour keeps pythons
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– Singapore Actually: Trusting the Mainstream Media
A Vote for Change
– Yee Jenn Jong: The Challenges of Students with Special Needs in the Mainstream School An unwritten expectation of political allegiance?
National Day Rally 2011
– The Thinking Fish Tank: Engaging Citizens: Facebook Isn’t the Answer
– Ray of Light: PM ‘s National Day Rally speech reactions: Check brutal online chatter more closely
2011: Transport Operators’ Vitamin M deficiency
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: SMRT: Third time unlucky?
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Yahoo: Can Singapore wean itself off cheap foreign labour?
The Internal Security Act
– Neo Swee Lin’s FB: The “Marxist Conspiracy” in 1987 was a pack of lies.
– Otterman speaks: The Ramadhan effect – more blood donors needed!
– TruthDive: Indians to get affected by Singapore employment laws
– The Economist: Asia’s lonely hearts
– Reflections of an Independent Adviser: Why young people should NEVER invest their CPF savings?
– BusinessInsider: Why did Manchester United pick Singapore over Hong Kong?
– AFP: Manchester United apply for Singapore listing: source