Daily SG: 27 Aug 2011
– The Sketch Times: Crash or Survive?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Divining tonite’s results
– Singapore Life & Times: Singapore must Win
– THE GIGAMOLE DIARIES: The elected President will have considerable moral authority but should not aspire to be our moral authority.
– Illusio: Much ado about an Elected President
– Sgpolitics.net: A Tan Jee Say presidency would benefit Singapore
– musings: Singapore Presidential Elections : Even If …
– Singapore Sojourn: Election Mark II
– life one degree north, one-o-three degrees east: Why bother voting for the president?
– Yee Jenn Jong: Whatever the PE2011 outcome, Singaporeans are already winners
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: Another election winds down
– New Nation: Keep parliamentary politics out of presidential election
– Bloomberg: Singapore’s First Presidential Vote in 18 Years to Gauge Support for Lee
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Fusion Despatches: Singapore, Curry Day and scapegoating
A Vote for Change
– TOC: The Online Citizen A Fully Fledged Citizen
– The Star: WP faces seventh month of turmoil
– Yahoo: ‘PM should remove any bias of public institutions’
– Everything Also Complain: Tan Cheng Bock:Wah Teng Boh Wah Liao
– guanyinmiao’s musings: George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four
– funny little world: Universities should be “on fire”.
– The Kent Ridge Common: Why I’m applying to Yale-NUS college
– NAR: Reclaiming Libertarianism from Libertarians
– EastCoastLife: Symbolic Hindu Festival, Thaipusam – PH
– Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Email interview with a PMET who switched to driving taxi