- The Sketch Times: Crash or Survive?
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Divining tonite’s results
- Singapore Life & Times: Singapore must Win
- THE GIGAMOLE DIARIES: The elected President will have considerable moral authority but should not aspire to be our moral authority.
- Illusio: Much ado about an Elected President
- Sgpolitics.net: A Tan Jee Say presidency would benefit Singapore
- musings: Singapore Presidential Elections : Even If …
- Singapore Sojourn: Election Mark II
- life one degree north, one-o-three degrees east: Why bother voting for the president?
- Yee Jenn Jong: Whatever the PE2011 outcome, Singaporeans are already winners
- Yawning Bread on WordPress: Another election winds down
- New Nation: Keep parliamentary politics out of presidential election
- Bloomberg: Singapore’s First Presidential Vote in 18 Years to Gauge Support for Lee
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Fusion Despatches: Singapore, Curry Day and scapegoating
A Vote for Change
- TOC: The Online Citizen A Fully Fledged Citizen
- The Star: WP faces seventh month of turmoil
- Yahoo: ‘PM should remove any bias of public institutions’
- Everything Also Complain: Tan Cheng Bock:Wah Teng Boh Wah Liao
- guanyinmiao’s musings: George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four
- funny little world: Universities should be “on fire”.
- The Kent Ridge Common: Why I’m applying to Yale-NUS college
- NAR: Reclaiming Libertarianism from Libertarians
- EastCoastLife: Symbolic Hindu Festival, Thaipusam – PH
- Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Email interview with a PMET who switched to driving taxi