– funny little world: Leave my educated ovaries alone!
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Malaysia Abolishes the ISA and Eyes on Singapore [Thanks Wayne]
– Everything Also Complain: We, the Onternauts of Singapore
– Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: Catch A Crocodile
We are against capital punishment
– We Believe In Second Chances: Roslan’s family writes to the President
– Where Bears Roam Free: Downtown East killers literally get away with murder – is anti death campaign the reason?
– TOC: Foreign drug offenders facing death in Singapore
A Vote for Change
– Singapore Notes: Roots Of Discontent
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Do we need more political parties?
– The Temple of Thoughts 3: Please Don’t Vote your Friend
– The Kent Ridge Common: They Change, We Change
– New Nation: Lee Kuan Yew: Low replacement rate due to economic development, better educated women
– NAR: Prisoner’s dilemma at the voting booth
– NAR: 儿子太笨，老爸辛苦，无奈的不得已
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– CNN: UBS discovers $2 billion loss in unauthorized trade
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Yahoo: 18 Chinese nationals jailed over fake degrees
Educate our Youth
– Yee Jenn Jong: The Finnish Education Model – Should Singapore emulate it?
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– Crossroads: Crossing my Crossroad — A life changing first step
– Balderdash: On what constitutes Outrage of Modesty (Molest) in Singapore
– Pipala Tree: 16 September
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Happy Civil Defence Day
– Wall Street Journal: In Singapore, Bookstores Off the Beaten Path
– Wild Singapore: Indonesia: Power struggle over forest land use