Educate Our Youth
– The Kent Ridge Common: Will the USP turn into a Middle-Upper Socioeconomic Cluster?
– Yahoo: NUS prof investigated for research fraud
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Ironies of the reopening of revolutionary’s villa
– Balderdash: The Lion King (Stage) and Racial Politics
– Sam’s Thoughts: Are Singaporeans who are easily offended more equal than others?
– Everything Also Complain: Big strollers blocking MRT entrances
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Should New Citizens And Women Serve National Service?
– Yawningbread on WordPress: Holding slut-callers to account
A Vote for Change
– The Grand Moofti Speaks: Singapore’s Internal Security Act, opposition politics and financial transparency
– I’m getting personal: Freedom and Liberalism in an “Islamic State”
– Furry Brown Dog: The naivete of those desperate to see change where little exists
– Sgpolitics.net: Why is the government so afraid of ex-detainees?
– Yawningbread on WordPress: Internet politics myth-busting, part 1
– Chen Show Mao’s FB: Journey back to Singapore
– My Little Corner: Rest of the Places of Interests Near Circle Line MRT Stations
– New Nation: Hitler’s upset that Jobs died