– Everything Also Complain: Food court named after Khmer Rouge killing field
– Loh and Behold: Thanks to ACRA, we can Drink at Aushwitz and Eat at S21
– Desparatebeep: The Arena
– SpotlightOnSingapore: 800 cyclists summoned each year: well done, Traffic Police?
Racism or witch-hunt?
– Muzlimbuzz: An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan [Thanks Faridah]
– Loretta Marie Perera’s FB: On Racial Harmony & My Colourless Cave
– Publichouse: Religion not even a consideration, says Tan
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– Small steps for Social PR: Can “fair dealings” be a Yahoo defence against Singapore Press Holding’s lawsuit?
– Yahoo: Yahoo! pledges vigorous defense against SPH claim
Strangers in a Strange Land
– mrbrown.com: Chinese NUS student: There will always be Singaporeans who will perform worse than us.
A Vote for Change
– Reinventing the Rice Bowl: Another Round of Monopoly Anyone?
– TOC: NCMP Yee Jenn Jong: no-one wants to be the best loser
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: $1250 psf condo at Bedok….
– TOC: How many HDB flats are occupied by PRs or former-PRs?
– Wall Street Journal: Singapore Artists Fight for ‘Old School’ Landmark
– Sgpolitics.net: East Asian stability at risk if US trashes its defence budget