(Cartoon Credit: Cartoon Press)
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– Anonymous_X: of ComfortDelGro fare hike, a suspected cartel & “Is the President of NTA the same person with the President of Comfort Taxi Operators’ Association?!”
– Geek.Lah!: A Geek’s Primer to Taxi Fares in Singapore
– Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: Irony and society: Singapore edition
– My Journey. My Life: Singapore Taxi price hike again with ridiculous claim to PEAK HOURS definition
– Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: Ready For The Surcharge?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Comfort Delgro: Give CEO and PR people credit
– Blogging for Myself: Radio Talk: Comfort Delgro Taxi fares hike
– Singapore Notes: Of Course It’s Price-Fixing!
– Ravi Philemon: Complaint to CCS against NTA’s anti-competitive behaviour
– TOC: How Would An Increase In Taxi Fare Affect Both Cabbies and Commuters?
– Teo Soh Lung’s FB: Taxi Fares for ComfortDelgro are going Up, Up and Up!
– Today: A fare reason to be upset, Comfort
– BOLEH! BOLEH!: Additional 10 per cent stamp duty on private properties
– My Singapore News: Are we chasing the high net worth foreigners away?
– Yahoo: Additional stamp duty for private property purchases
– The Malaysian Insider: Singapore property shares plunge on cooling move
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Temasek Holdings subsidiary Certis CISCO only wants PRC applicants for project engineer position!
– Yahoo: Scheme helping foreign graduates seek jobs discontinued: MOM
A Vote for Change
– Sgpolitics.net: Cashing out of Singapore Incorporated
– Singapore Sojourn: Do You Merit It?
We are against capital punishment
– funny little world: Can we be forgiven?
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Free Starbucks Coffee on 8 Dec 2011 (5 – 7pm)