(Cartoon Credit: Cartoon Press)
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
- Anonymous_X: of ComfortDelGro fare hike, a suspected cartel & “Is the President of NTA the same person with the President of Comfort Taxi Operators’ Association?!”
- Geek.Lah!: A Geek’s Primer to Taxi Fares in Singapore
- Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: Irony and society: Singapore edition
- My Journey. My Life: Singapore Taxi price hike again with ridiculous claim to PEAK HOURS definition
- Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: Ready For The Surcharge?
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Comfort Delgro: Give CEO and PR people credit
- Blogging for Myself: Radio Talk: Comfort Delgro Taxi fares hike
- Singapore Notes: Of Course It’s Price-Fixing!
- Ravi Philemon: Complaint to CCS against NTA’s anti-competitive behaviour
- TOC: How Would An Increase In Taxi Fare Affect Both Cabbies and Commuters?
- Teo Soh Lung’s FB: Taxi Fares for ComfortDelgro are going Up, Up and Up!
- Today: A fare reason to be upset, Comfort
- BOLEH! BOLEH!: Additional 10 per cent stamp duty on private properties
- My Singapore News: Are we chasing the high net worth foreigners away?
- Yahoo: Additional stamp duty for private property purchases
- The Malaysian Insider: Singapore property shares plunge on cooling move
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Temasek Holdings subsidiary Certis CISCO only wants PRC applicants for project engineer position!
- Yahoo: Scheme helping foreign graduates seek jobs discontinued: MOM
A Vote for Change
- Sgpolitics.net: Cashing out of Singapore Incorporated
- Singapore Sojourn: Do You Merit It?
We are against capital punishment
- funny little world: Can we be forgiven?
- Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Free Starbucks Coffee on 8 Dec 2011 (5 – 7pm)