Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
- NAR: ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
- Political Writings: What Are You Really Protesting, Exactly?
- Reinventing the Rice Bowl: Comfort and City Ban. Just two more pies with fingers in them
- The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Taxi Fare “Revision”
- Sam’s thoughts: Rationalising hawker food
- TOC: Cool HDB or private property?
- Musings From the Lion City: The Counting Game
- Words of the Cze: Prick
- Singapore Notes: Where In The World Is Liechtenstein
- My Little Corner: Summary of Additional Buyer Stamp Duty Changes
- Blogging for Myself: The insult from REDAS
- Food FUels me to Talk: Rich foreigners ultimate winners?
- WSJ: Singapore Fends Off Foreigners from Property Market [Thanks Wong]
- Senang Diri: RSAF datalinks put through stress test at Exercise Forging Sabre
- TOC: The role of the President can be defined easily and clearly
- Singapore Notes: More Slut Than Stud
- If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Profiting from a vibrant civil society
- TOC: An Independent Mind: Examing the Limits of Free Speech
- ST Forum Page: Review foreign labour policies [Thanks Adrian]
- Alvinology: China driver on SBS Transit Bus 52 lost his way and took passengers on a 2 hours Singapore tour
- nofearSingapore: Health Sciences Authority’s high cost of registering medical devices needs urgent review [Thanks Dr Huang]
The Gospel of Harry
- Support Site for The Unemployed: Malay considering filing legal charges against Lee Kuan Yew’s Hard Truths
Equal rights for Women!
- Andrew Loh: Don’t rape. Full stop.
- SGEntrepreneurs: Singapore is 5th most app-crazed country on Android
- Dee Kay Dot As Gee: HP makes WebOS open source
- Moving Higher In Souped-up Heuristically Agon Moment: Google Schemer: Invite-Only
- Good Morning Yesterday: 1959 POSB savings account
- WSJ: Young, Female Politicians Top Singapore Search List [Thanks Wong]