Daily SG: 12 Dec 2011
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– NAR: ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
– Political Writings: What Are You Really Protesting, Exactly?
– Reinventing the Rice Bowl: Comfort and City Ban. Just two more pies with fingers in them
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Taxi Fare “Revision”
– Sam’s thoughts: Rationalising hawker food
– TOC: Cool HDB or private property?
– Musings From the Lion City: The Counting Game
– Words of the Cze: Prick
– Singapore Notes: Where In The World Is Liechtenstein
– My Little Corner: Summary of Additional Buyer Stamp Duty Changes
– Blogging for Myself: The insult from REDAS
– Food FUels me to Talk: Rich foreigners ultimate winners?
– WSJ: Singapore Fends Off Foreigners from Property Market [Thanks Wong]
– Senang Diri: RSAF datalinks put through stress test at Exercise Forging Sabre
– TOC: The role of the President can be defined easily and clearly
– Singapore Notes: More Slut Than Stud
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Profiting from a vibrant civil society
– TOC: An Independent Mind: Examing the Limits of Free Speech
– ST Forum Page: Review foreign labour policies [Thanks Adrian]
– Alvinology: China driver on SBS Transit Bus 52 lost his way and took passengers on a 2 hours Singapore tour
– nofearSingapore: Health Sciences Authority’s high cost of registering medical devices needs urgent review [Thanks Dr Huang]
The Gospel of Harry
– Support Site for The Unemployed: Malay considering filing legal charges against Lee Kuan Yew’s Hard Truths
Equal rights for Women!
– Andrew Loh: Don’t rape. Full stop.
– SGEntrepreneurs: Singapore is 5th most app-crazed country on Android
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: HP makes WebOS open source
– Moving Higher In Souped-up Heuristically Agon Moment: Google Schemer: Invite-Only
– Good Morning Yesterday: 1959 POSB savings account
– WSJ: Young, Female Politicians Top Singapore Search List [Thanks Wong]