Daily SG: 20 Dec 2011
(Picture Credit: The Online Citizen)
“People can board the train, it is whether they choose to” – SMRT CEO
– TOC: SMRT should be surrendered to a new Statutory Board
– Molitics: Transport Woes: Manifestations of the Singaporean Rot
– Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: SMRT CEO Saw Phaik Hwa needs to go
– Gintai: Singapore SMRT Trains
– Sgpolitics.net: What has gone wrong with SMRT, LTA, and the entire system
– The GigaMole Diaries: Should the finger be pointing at the CEO? A moleview of the SMRT saga….
– My Singapore News: The train breakdown is going to be costly
– Today: Show us you empathise, SMRT [Thanks Adrian]
– Unravelling 1987: The Late S Rajaratnam – “Is God a Liberation Theologian?” [Part I] [Thanks Ryan]
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– Andrew Loh: S$1.87 per hour
– Today: A lack of foresight?
– Wall Street Journal: Singapore Nonprofit Expects Stable Transition in Pyongyang
– sgentrepreneurs: Is Fusion Garage dead?
– QuirkyChic: It’s Gift Wrapping Time!