(Picture Credit: The Online Citizen)
“People can board the train, it is whether they choose to” – SMRT CEO
- TOC: SMRT should be surrendered to a new Statutory Board
- Molitics: Transport Woes: Manifestations of the Singaporean Rot
- Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: SMRT CEO Saw Phaik Hwa needs to go
- Gintai: Singapore SMRT Trains
- Sgpolitics.net: What has gone wrong with SMRT, LTA, and the entire system
- The GigaMole Diaries: Should the finger be pointing at the CEO? A moleview of the SMRT saga….
- My Singapore News: The train breakdown is going to be costly
- Today: Show us you empathise, SMRT [Thanks Adrian]
- Unravelling 1987: The Late S Rajaratnam – “Is God a Liberation Theologian?” [Part I] [Thanks Ryan]
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
- Andrew Loh: S$1.87 per hour
- Today: A lack of foresight?
- Wall Street Journal: Singapore Nonprofit Expects Stable Transition in Pyongyang
- sgentrepreneurs: Is Fusion Garage dead?
- QuirkyChic: It’s Gift Wrapping Time!