- The Craftsman’s Forge: Great Start to the New Year!
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Three Cheers for VivianB, Pls Go Yaacob
- guanyinmiao’s musings: Why Regulation, Not Nationalisation, Should Be The Way Forward For Singapore’s Public Transportation System
- Everything Also Complain: $2000 reward for smuggling Chinese national
- Den Gogh’s FB: “Sorry, your child is not bright enough” ~ Today
- pressrun.net: Singapore’s economic growth and population increase: Part II
- New Nation: 2011 in retrospect
- Today: Singapore’s counter-terror success
- Yahoo: ‘All hands on deck for S’pore to weather storm’
- Thetwophilo’s Blog: Dear Dr Bala, What about the Barrage?
A Vote for Change
- Pritam Singh’s FB: That Zaobao Interview
- Davian Lee’s FB: Pritam’s Disillusioned View on Being an MP [Thanks Willy]
- The Blue Sweater: A Hot Potato
- New Nation: Updated: Did Pritam Singh really say that?
- SG Hard Truths: how much is your demand vs your contribution ? – by writer from the net [Thanks Willy]
Whoops. Establishment mis-haps
- Yahoo: DNA samples from criminal cases to be re-tested after HSA mistake
- Today: Shouldn’t subsidy be 100 per cent?
Truth, Justice, and the Singapore Way
- TOC: Why was Dahlberg’s passport not impounded?
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Singapore Social and Political Thoughts: So called “Foreign Talent” arriving into Singapore
- Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Local PMET Unhappy With Errant Foreign Employer
We are against capital punishment
- Balderdash: On M Ravi’s challenging of the Constitutionality of the Death Penalty
- The Star: Singapore stamp duty a blessing?